Cash Out Your Lease / Sell your car DNA Auto Wholesale Ally Chrysler Honda Toyota Lexus VW Hyundai Kia and more

Hello LeaseHackr Community,

We are DNA Auto Wholesale based out of Bergen county, New Jersey just 2.5 miles from the world famous MetLife Stadium and proudly remain a top-rated LeaseHackr vendor for over THREE YEARS. We offer our services to the LeaseHackr community as an alternative to Carvana, Vroom, Carmax or any other “instant offer” style car buying service. We will always try our best to beat any offer.

A few notes about our company and what sets us apart:

• FAST LENDER PAYOFFS: We submit all loan or lease payoffs the same or next business day of receiving vehicle with no exceptions. Most companies do not prioritize paying off loans like us.

• FAST VEHICLE PICKUP and YOUR PAYMENT: We buy vehicles around the United States and have a dedicate process to make it easy and seamless to get you paid and your vehicle picked up.

• EXTENSIVE EXPERIENCE WITH BANKS and CREDIT UNIONS: Benefit from our experience working with all major banks and credit unions. We work with all lenders including manufacturer banks such as Toyota Financial, South East Toyota, Ally, Honda Financial, BMW Financial, etc.

• PROVEN TRACK RECORD: As a seasoned player in the industry with 13 years of experience under our belt, we understand the ins and outs of car buying and customer service. We maintain 5-Star Google Reviews and LeaseHackr Reviews for a reason. Our team works fast, efficient and we are pleasant to deal with.

At DNA Auto Wholesale, we specialize in delivering unparalleled convenience and service. Contact us and experience the difference.

• We are able to buy Ford / Lincoln Leases

• We are able to purchase Ally Financial Leases

• We are able to purchase Chrysler Capital Leases

• We are able to purchase Honda, Acura and Hyundai, Kia, Genesis Leases

• We are able to purchase GM Financial Leases

• We are able to purchase NISSAN and INFINITI Leases

• We are able to purchase Toyota, Lexus, Southeast Toyota and Southeast Lexus Leases

• We are able to purchase BMW, Mercedes Benz and Mini Leases.

• We are able to purchase Audi and Volkswagen Leases

• We do not buy out Fusion Leases, US Bank Leases or Volvo Financial Leases

We have proudly been helping the LeaseHackr Community for over 3 years. Look us up on Google “DNA Auto Wholesale Moonachie New Jersey” to see our 5-Star reviews.

If you are interested in selling your car or leased vehicle reach out to us 7 days a week here on LeaseHackr or email / text us.

Email: JohnDNAauto@gmail.com or text John C at (732) 762-3852

*** Please Answer these questions… ***

** HOW SOON ARE YOU LOOKING TO SELL YOUR VEHICLE? **

ASAP / 1 WEEK / 1 MONTH / JUST FEELING THE MARKET

** VIN NUMBER **

** CURRENT ODOMETER **

** ANY DAMAGE ON THE VEHICLE? **

IF YES, WHERE, AND WHAT KIND OF DAMAGE?

** IS THERE A LOAN or LEASE OUTSTANDING? **

IF YES, WHO IS THE LIENHOLDER?

What happened to Adam? No longer with you? That would explain why he didn’t respond to my text.

Hello,

Adam is still with us. What can I help you with?

John C

Don’t worry I’m still here and sorry for not replying to your txt, I am often overwhelmed with inquires. Feel free to ping me again or shoot John a txt/email directly. Looking forward to extending our services to the Lease Hackr community!

-Adam

1 Like