CASH INCENTIVE! 2019 Ford F-150 Special Edition SuperCrew 4x4, 25 months remaining, $385.60/Mo +tax

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 Ford F-150 XLT SuperCrew 4x4 Sport/Special Edition

MSRP: $53,930
Monthly payment (pre-tax): $385.60
Effective monthly payment (if incentive is provided): $361.60

Current mileage: 8,950
Maturity mileage: 36,000
Effective miles per month: 811
Maturity date: 07/2022

MSD due (if any): N/A
Cash due (if any): N/A
Incentive for new lessee (if any): $600

Financial institution: Ford Motor Credit
Transfer fee: $75
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): Yes

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details: Like-new condition, no accidents, regular maintenance.

Truck is Abyss Grey (beautiful!) and has Special Edition appearance package and black Sport interior. Options include:

-Towing capable (no hitch included, never towed).

-Factory running boards

-Integrated step-ladder in tailgate

-Factory bedliner

-Bed lights

-Sport interior w/carpet floor, black/chrome trim.

-Factory Remote Start and FordPass integration included.

-Auto engine start/stop (switchable).

-Touchscreen w/Navigation, Android Auto and I believe Apple CarPlay as well. USB connectivity, hands-free bluetooth audio with Ford Sync.

-Heated seats

-Panoramic retractable sunroof

-Power sliding rear window w/defrost

-Forward collision warning

-Back-up camera

-Rear back-up sensors

Much more (see attached window sticker).

$600 incentive as I am looking to move this beautiful thing fast. I’m moving at the end of the year and can’t take it with me. Anyone seriously interested can inspect it in-person at a secure and public place :slight_smile: Truck will be thoroughly cleaned inside and out prior to lease transfer, as well.

Photos:

Thanks!

Very nice truck.

Thanks! I love it…but while my job was spared during this whole thing, my residence will not be, so I need to let it go :frowning: Hope it makes someone else happy! Willing to trade it out-of-state as well :slight_smile:

I’m normally not a big truck guy but this looks sharp. GLWT!

So many people I know would want this, if we weren’t in a pandemic… glws! I love this rig.

Hey, if it means negotiating the incentive some…let them know :slight_smile: My loss is their gain!

1 Like

I would take this today if I could get out of my Tundra lease. :expressionless:

Metzger’s is one of my favorite restaurants in the state!! GLWS :slight_smile:

Since you sound like you need to get rid of it fast. $100 to swapalease and no incentive and this thing will sell in less then a week. Even in the current economic state. It’s nice you offered it to hackers first though!

I figured I’d give this a shot first as a lot of folks recommend this forum. If it doesn’t move in the next while, I’ll be advertising it on Swapalease :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Pretty nice truck… The only issue is hackers are spoiled with $250 tundras lol

But I think it’s a good looking truck

I’m trying not to consider it, it would be another pavement princess, but damn…

Whoever built this thing out, had great taste.

1 Like

It could be your beautiful new beast :wink:

Wouldn’t fit in my garage sorry :(, I’ll ask some friends for you.

What are driveways for? Lol jk

HOA rules, cars can’t be in driveway for 48+ hours, or they have to go to communal parking. PITA. Nobody, even in central PA where I am in my neighborhood owns a truck unless they’re in the non hoa section of housing.

1 Like

WTF… Sorry you gotta get out of that HOA… Lol

But let’s not derail the thread

It’s perfectly happy outside. I know; I asked.

2 Likes
  1. Is this still available?

2. @HersheySweet can 2k be used as a down payment to lower the monthly further?

No, it’s a funded lease, you can assume it, but you can’t change the term. Paying 2k to ford financial is possible, but there’s no point in doing that instead of taking the higher monthly.

Can’t speak for availability. This is in Detroit btw, you’d have to ship to NJ.

1 Like