Carvana and Odyssey lease questions

Hello! I’m on my fourth Odyssey lease, a 2019 Ex-L. It’s time to renew the tabs, so I decided to run numbers on an early lease end. I’m currently at $456 a month with $0 down, first payment due at signing. This was my highest payment by far of all leases. The dealer offered a cap cost of $33,830 on a 2021 EXL, mf .0012, payment of $400 a month at 12k miles a year, or $390 at 10K miles a year, with $0 down and first payment due at signing. I haven’t negotiated at all, but this seems like a good start. Any opinions? I’m in the twin cities, MN.
Honda dealer said my payoff is at trade in pricing, and thus no equity payment to me, but the lease deal they offered me still stands even without a trade in. I ran numbers through Carvana and they will give me $32,870 for my 2 year old van with 17,000 miles. I’m scheduled for them to pick it up this week, but it seems a little too good to be true. They told me they will give me a check for the equity, over $4K, and they will handle the Honda payoff with not future fees or taxes for me. Does this sound right?

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Sold one to CARVANA!