CARQ Brokering, [NY, NJ, PA, CT, VA, MD, DE + Nationwide Shipping (all but MA)]

, , , ,

Big shout out to Quentin on a great job and easy experience in getting my BMW X3 in this market. Q was responsive, truthful, easy to work with. This was my first experience using a broker and it was amazing. Q got me a great deal on the new X3 as well as a ridiculous equity offer on my old X5. Will certainly be looking forward to working with Quentin again.

1 Like

I have to highly recommend Quentin and let both new and veteran car buyers know to make no hesitation in contacting him for your next vehicle. He took the time to answer all of my questions, provided me with different scenarios in this challenging time of car buying to let me see the difference between available inventory or ordering. In the end, he found me a car that turned out to be what I wanted… actually better than what I wanted! When there was a slight issue with the dealership, he was quick to immediately have the issue corrected. If you’ve never worked with a broker before or if you have and you’re just looking to jump into your next vehicle, don’t hesitate to reach out to Quentin. 5 star service all the way.

1 Like

Got an X5 from Quentin. He got me a better percentage off then any dealer in the NYC/NJ/CT/PA area could. In fact, most of those dealers were either above MSRP, or selling at MSRP. He even had the best discount on the forums. I had no trouble getting an allocation filled and my X5 was built and delivered in 4 weeks. Quentin also arranged with the dealership to have it delivered to my house. I signed all of the paperwork over email, never had to take a trip to the dealer. Would highly recommend him and will be using him again.

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from CARQ Brokering, [NY, NJ, PA, CT, VA, MD, DE + Nationwide Shipping (all but MA)]:

I have been meaning to write this earlier, but I have been really busy. Quentin helped me lease my first car a BMW M850ix and in all my years of buying cars it was the easiest and best deal I’ve ever done. That was back in 2019. Fast forward to this past fall, and Quentin helped my significant other lease a BMW X7 with a great discount, and other than the universally expected delays in production at the factory, the rest of the transaction was seamless. I will be reaching out to him soon for my next lease . If you’re in the market for a car that is offered by Quentin, look no further. He is your man

1 Like

If anyone needs reassurance I’m here for you. You’re going with probably the best Broker out there right now in the East Coast. Started off very skeptical because how can you possibly get a deal below MSRP with the world going to SH*T. I wanted a special dream daily driver from BMW, 2022 330i xDrive M sport.
Every dealer I went to ask for something that I could not afford. I asked Q to help me broker a deal and literally the next day he has something in my price range. Within days he had my car ordered and the tracking started. Not only did Q get me an outrageous deal but the dealership not once gave me a hard time on what my payment will be. The exact quotes Q gave me is what I ended up paying at the dealership he set me up with. Within 8 weeks the car came to me and this was the most awesome experience I could of ever had in getting a vehicle, let a lone a dream daily driver. In and out of the dealership in 10mins with all papers signed and paid for. Put your trust in Q, this guy is worth every penny. The amount of money you save in the long run is SOO WORTH IT!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH Q~!!!

4 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill 5

We just took delivery of our X3 and the whole process couldn’t have gone better! Quentin was just amazing! The whole process of stress free. While every dealer I went to wouldn’t budge at asking about MSRP Quentin beat them all. We agreed on all aspects of the price and it stayed true to that agreement. From order to delivery from the factory took about 6.5 weeks. The dealership Quentin partnered was so awesome. Super prompt response times. Extremely helpful and we did all the communication via email. Everyone every step of the way was so nice and helpful. I can’t sing the praises of the group enough. Do not hesitate at all. This was our first experience with a broker and doing every thing remote and for sure will be going this route again.

5 Likes

Amazing experience with Quentin. My first time using a broker and I don’t think I’ll ever do it any other way. No one in my area was going below MSRP but Quentin was able to beat their pricing. Custom order and I got my car in about a month! The entire process was unbelievably easy and the dealer was wonderful to deal with. I picked up my 2022 X4 M40i last weekend and I love it. Please do not hesitate to use Quentin.

2 Likes

Alittle overdue, had an amazing experience using Quentins services. He always answered every question I had and was extremely patient. I even changed my order around and he made it happen. The staff at the dealership was also superb! I could of left within a half hour but had a great time talking to them about cars and every question was answered. There were no surprises and I am enjoying the new M340i. I will most definitely use Quentins services again!

2 Likes

Another one of Quentin’s super happy customers.

Bought a 2022 XC90 via Quentin.

Got great price and great experience.

I got 8.1% off on MSRP for 2022 XC90 in grey / black combo, which is pretty good given the market.

The dealer was within an hour’s driving distance of NYC, so the pick up was super easy.

When I arrived at the dealer all of the paperwork was ready. So I was in and out in probably an hour. The numbers matched exactly what Quentin had shared via LH calculator.

Highly highly recommended.

1 Like

Thank you Dinesh for your business, enjoy the vehicle in good health!

Have to give a shoutout to Quentin for making the car leasing process painless for the first time in my life. We actually started looking to lease an X3 M40i in April 2021. Once BMW started removing options due to the chip shortage we decided to wait and picked it up again in late July 2022. We hit up our local dealers and no one would budge from selling at MSRP.
Once the August numbers dropped, Quentin had the best discount and he was responsive with communication beforehand, so we locked in with him on August 3. Communication was great throughout, quickly answering all questions I had as it was my first time using a broker so I was a little nervous.

We took delivery this morning, so just under 2 months from date of order. The dealership Quentin set us up with was about a 3.5 hour drive each way, but they offered a home delivery service for a very reasonable price so we took them up on that. The car arrived early, the driver walked us through the basics of the car, we signed some paperwork and they were on their way.

Overall the process was seamless…no hassle, no problems. The car payment was about $3 more than the calculator we looked at in August when we locked in, but that was because BMW was able to put in options that we missing when we ordered, so the MSRP went up slightly. Overall, we highly recommend Quentin!

3 Likes

Congrats Scott! Thank you for the review and enjoy it in good health

Leaving a review on behalf of my brother. I am active on this forum and came across CARQ and told my brother to give them a shot!

“Seamless process! Working with Nolan/Quentin.Was the easiest car leasing experience we’ve ever had. He responded so promptly to our numerous emails and questions over the course of a few weeks. He took care of everything and then handed it over to the dealership who were also a breeze to work with. Within a week they delivered our new x3 right to our driveway!”

1 Like

Thank you so much for those kind words, tell him to enjoy it in good health!!

Quentin is the man! This is my second time working with him. We picked up a 2023 BMW x5 last month. The process was seamless. From ordering to delivery day, Quentin was extremely responsive and attentive. I am super meticulous when it comes to details so I asked for the plastics to remain in place. Sure enough when we arrived at the dealer all of the plastics remained.

The discount was killer but the service Quentin provided was the best! Hands down don’t waste your time at the dealership. Cut the nonsense and go through Quentin. I guarantee you won’t be disappointed!!

2 Likes

This is my 2nd car and 4th overall transaction with Quentin. This time, I needed a X3 with just the right spec and needed it shipped 1500 miles. As usual, Quentin delivered the most competitive price and arranged shipping.

The man is at the top of this game.

I’m sure there are lots of impressive brokers out there but I don’t see how they can deliver the way he does.

2 Likes

Thank you Nick for your continued business, glad we could get it down in a timely fashion!

Im a bit late to this but Quentin helped me pick up a 2021 SQ5 around May 4th, 2021. first time dealing with a broker.

His service from start to finish was a great experience. Im ready for the Q6 E Tron when ever its out so if you’re reading this you know im ready lol!

1 Like