Care by Volvo changes

CBV going from a 5 month to a 12 month return window starting today.

Can be a way to get kids in your household covered since insurance is included, but guessing this makes these less appealing with the already high cost and less flexibility.

There’s been a few updates!
As of March 1, 2024 you will no longer see the name Care by Volvo in any of our communications you receive. Care by Volvo will now be referred to as Volvo subscription.

What else is changing?

Our early termination (cancellation option) requirements will also be updating for customers who have subscribed on or after March 1, 2024. If you are an existing Care by Volvo subscriber with a lease date on or before February 29, 2024, rest assured nothing will change with your existing subscription.

Lease contracts signed on March 1, 2024 or later will be subject to our new early termination (cancellation option) requirements. These requirements allow customers to turn in their vehicle after 12 months in the lease term and 12 payments have been made to Volvo Car Financial Services (VCFS). To leverage this option, customers will need to enter a new contract with VCFS (subscription, lease, finance- new or certified pre-owned) at that time.
Our Volvo Subscription Concierge team is ready to answer any questions you might have about your subscription and can be reached at 1-800-550-5658, option 1.

Sincerely,
The Volvo Subscription Team

1 Like

Can’t just walk away any more.

That’s almost worse than the end of 5 month CBV

Ah, good call on that. That’ll kill these deals for sure, considering how the delta between CBV leases and traditional is 3-400 a month at least.

What will @thevolvoguy sell now

4 Likes

It’s a 24 month commitment, after 12 months you can swap…for another 24 month commitment

An online course and ebook: “the perfect survey - fire your customers before they ding you”

8 Likes

Maybe he’ll just go to the used car side… make more money… won’t have to deal with LeaseHackers any more… no surveys from corporate.

From 5 month commitment to a 24 month commitment is a huge change. Might as well just kill the program at this point.

I wonder if Volvo is also going to kill the flexible lease option for Polestar too.

1 Like

I miss the days of flat pricing with insurance.

What about Sixt?

Had a great used car month in February. Made the same on 12 new and 10 used as I would normally on 36 new

And your survey results were all 10/10

damn right. This gm doesnt care if I sell 50 cars if I have 2 bad surveys. She would rather me sell 20 with 0 bad surveys

1 Like

They changed @LeaseNYC to @GOAT
They should change @thevolvoguy to @thesurveymaster