Car Lease help for Rav 4 hybrid LE MSRP - 29,744 in northeast

I have a 2016 corolla LE lease coming to term in August and went looking for a new lease. I saw Toyota was running a special for a toyota Rav 4 LE hybrid for 229 a month with 2999 down for 10k miles a year.

I am a returning lessee the overall offers i received was as follows

Option 1- Leasing the Rav 4 and them taking back my Corolla LE lease:

**MSRP: $29,744
**Monthly Payment: $317
**Cash Due at Signing: $2999
**Document fee 599
**Acquisition fee 650
**Fees and Ins 312
**Upfront Taxes 281
**Total out of pocket 5158
**MSD: 0
**Months:36
**Annual Mileage:12,000/yr
**Region:North East, NJ
**Leasehackr Score: Not sure… Couldn’t replicate the deal in the calculator

Option 2- Leasing the Rav 4 without them taking my Corolla LE Lease

**MSRP: $29,744
**Monthly Payment: $303
**Cash Due at Signing: $2999
**Document fee 599
**Acquisition fee 650
**Fees and Ins 312
**Upfront Taxes 281
**Total out of pocket 5145
**MSD: 0
**Months:36
**Annual Mileage:12,000/yr
**Region:North East, NJ
**Leasehackr Score: Not sure… Couldn’t replicate the deal in the calculator

I only have 2 remaining payments for my corolla at 214 a month (totaling 428) however it was going to cost me more for them to take back my car (317-303)*36 = 504 which was crazy to me.I left and said I was going to wait for a better option and look elsewhere, any advice on where to go from here , ways to negotiate this down or what to look for when i get another offer. Mind you this is a dealership i purchased 2 leases before. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Your issue is you think the Toyota lease “specials” that they are advertising are good deals or even places to start. They aren’t… They’re garbage. If you want a RAV4, contact @Jrouleau426

1 Like

I agree I am some what new to this lease game, I have only done one and got a couple of incentives and specials for the corolla LE. This time around I am having a lot of trouble.

Those are both awful(not special), look around on here at some of the deals being posted. If you like Toyota you could get a Highlander XLE for close to those payments with only MSD’s down.

I couldn’t believe it when I went in, that is why I walked out. I have an existing relationship at this facility and they did not want to give an inch and the sale price was almost essentially the MSRP. I see people post on here they are getting Acuras and BMW’s for similar prices and I just cant figure out how they are getting it.

Follow the rules of doing everything online/phone, if your not comfortable with it , I feel like there are plenty of brokers in the tri state area that could score you a great deal.

This is the first time I have ever heard of a broker when in regards to cars, so you recommend them?
I am just afraid its just another added cost that will result in even more money being spent is that not the case and how do you tell a good broker?

I think in your case the $300 to $500 would be well worth it.

Thank you i will be on the lookout for a good broker, i apreciate your help and input.

Don’t stay on the lookout for a good broker. Just go to who I recommended. He is the King of Toyota for NJ and Eastern PA. His cost is well worth the savings. Click on his profile and find his topics for this month (hint: RAV4 Hybrid isn’t going to save you a penny. It’s going to cost you a lot more than the normal one in the long run)

Thank you, i had already messaged him when i wrote that and awaiting a response.

1 Like

His topic here TOYOTA PRICING! Updated for May! Tundra, Tacoma, RAV4, Camry, 2020 Corolla, 4Runner, and Highlander. Deals located in Philly, all states NATIONWIDE welcome! Pickup or Shipping Available! New pricing with MSDS added! says no PMs and to text him for pricing

1 Like

Thank you, i would have been waiting for a reply and never got one.