Can you help me understand Volvo XC60 lease deal

I’ve been shopping around for lease deals and talking to someone about their 2023 demo that has 6k miles on it but 5yr unlimited miles warranty (but i guess not beneficial if im just going to turn it in at end of term but figured i would add that info)

Volvo xc60 Plus FWD 2023

36/12k

MSRP: 53340
Selling price 47500

1000 down

MF: .0009

RV: 26712

$720 monthly

How is this monthly so high? Just trying to understand a little better. I even have considered just straight financing bc the 5yr warranty is appealing but I cant get their numbers to add up to what I am getting when I input into the calculator for leasing or purchasing. Can someone give me some insight so I can be better prepared to respond to them

Thank you!

Awful, just sooo bad. High mileage loaner, FWD… Get a new one, if you must.

@Benedetto has one for cheaper that is new, just pay shipping.

1 Like

2024 Volvos seem to lease better than the 2023s now from what I am gathering in shopping for my grandmother in North Carolina. Might be worth trying the NC dealers. They’re being quite aggressive in my search.

1 Like

I just told somebody else who was getting silly numbers from their Volvo dealers.

You can get this exact same car with Care by Volvo off their website, for $818+tax. $0 down, 24/15, cancel after 4 months if you want, AND it includes the insurance. Easy breezy.

Explain?? I’ve been getting some shitty deals in Georgia!!

It’s a corporate program from Volvo. Zero hassle or negotiation, zero down, zero fees. All inclusive with tons of perks and includes full coverage insurance, excess wear, tire/wheel protection. You can cancel in almost every state after 4 months as well. I love it for the flexibility and zero worries.

You can see pre-selected cars and rates here: https://www.volvocars.com/us/shop/

You can also pick any new car off any Dealer lot instead, that’s what I did as I wanted a decked out XC90 recharge with amber interior. You just have to call them and make sure it’s in stock and they’re ok with a Care by Volvo deal on it.

Does it allow trades as well? I went to the site but do not see where I can select and get pricing and options

Just type in Care by Volvo on google and go to their site…

No trades, it’s a subscription based service

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.