Can someone help me make sense of this lease

Please remove this if not allowed, just wondering if anyone is willing to help me make sense of how a lease will work on a car when I know the msrp, sales price, residual, acq fee

Can I send someone a link and they help me calculate it?

Msrp 30999
Sale 21999
6k mile loaner
50% residual 36/10
.00001 MF
Drive offs only ~700

What should payments be around? LH calculator is giving me numbers I think are too low, feel like I’m missing something

Plug and play. You haven’t mentioned a brand though, so be aware that generally the RV will have to be compensated for the loaner miles. That varies by make. Not sure if your 50% has already taken that into account.

It’s about .12 a mile so 700 ish of the residual value and it’s a vw

What number are you getting and what is the dealer quoting? It seems like you only have to pay ~$7000 over the course of 36 mos, so I imagine the monthly payment would actually be very low…

Thanks for sharing!

I’m also considering leasing a loaner suv with 5 - 6K miles for a discounted price. Can you share how they and you came to that discounted selling price?

Also, can you explain how I should factor the miles into the residual value? So how did you determine the .12 per mile and how would the $700 be applied to the deal? Does leasing a loaner car with miles help or hurt the actual calculations and deal?

Use the LH calculator. It has fields for all the relevant info