Can someone HELP me add these to Lease Calculator please?

, ,

Folks, Im sorry, but I could use a little help. I have tried several times to add these numbers I got from a Subaru dealership into the Lease Hackr calculator but just cant figure out the right combination of settings to get the numbers to spit out the same data that the dealer printed for me in the dealership. Im sure Im doing something wrong because they even line up fine with a homemade Excel spreadsheet I created that calculates all the payments, total lease, and taxes properly, but for some reason I cant make it work with this Calculator. So I would appreciate anyone who wants to take a stab at this to help me out…

Subaru Forester Sport 2020
NJ Tax Rate 6.625
MSRP $32,989
Selling Price $30,296
Government Fees $7.50
Proc/Doc Fee $395
Capitalized taxes $911.11
Acquisition Fee $595
Gross Cap Cost $32,204.60
Cap Cost Reduction $0.17
Adjusted Cap Cost $32,204.43
Paid by Customer $409
Total Due at Signing $409
Residual Value $20,123.29

DMV Fee Due at signing $300
MF 0.0014
Residual % 61
Total Payments $14,615

First off, I dont think this is a good lease deal, but secondly and most importantly, I cant get all the numbers from this printout to properly calculate a LeaseHackr score because they arent adding up. I think its my fault because the first half of the calculator, everything is calculating properly, but its when I get to the fees and Cap Cost reductions section, Im not sure I am entering the right info to calculate the proper monthly lease payments and Due at signing calculations.

So if someone who has a bit better knowledge of the calculator assist me here, I would greatly appreciate it.

thank you

13 posts were merged into an existing topic: Why arent there many Subaru hackr posts…its seems to be mostly European cars