Can I negotiate over email?

Hi,

I am trying to lease a Mercedes 2020 C300 4MATIC with MSRP around $51000-53000 in CT trying to aim for monthly payment less than $600/month including tax. I’m new to this stuff, so I’ve been reading lots of tips on here. There are 3 Mercedes dealers that I can go to, so I am planning to contact all of them by email. Do I get a deal from one of those dealers and contact other two dealers to see if they can beat it? Also, is it ok to just ask for no down payment? I saw that I should never pay down $ when leasing. I actually emailed one of the dealers to see how much discount they can give, and he said approximately 7-10%. Do I need to ask for more discount or is that a good discount? I am going to ask about money factor and residual on Edmunds to check on those.

If there are any tips you want to give, please do! I am new so any tip would be helpful.

Thank you in advance.

9 posts were merged into an existing topic: Wording Emails for the Deal? [How To Negotiate]

A post was merged into an existing topic: Wording Emails for the Deal? [How To Negotiate]