Can I get this Payment lower? New to this game guys

Out of curiosity, can you share the details of how you got out.

For your next vehicle, strongly suggest you skip a compact suv (glc300) and go midsize- qx60, rx350, gle, etc.

Just know that you are still responsible for that lease, even if you transfer it.

1 Like

For $11,000 I would find the most compact stroller even if it’s expensive. Or just do two-baby carriers.

Or buy a used Passat, Toyota Venza or minivan.

Now I’m curious, how did you get someone to take the lease? It’s not exactly a great deal in the first place. Did you incentivize?

he threw in one of the twins!

1 Like

Hahahaha!! No my brother took over it. He’s in the army and he’s been driving a beat up truck for a while. I told him the situations and he said “why don’t u just let me take over” lol never thought about it…now it’s between 2018 demo GLC 300, GLE 400, or RX350FSPORT

1 Like

They’re currently in infant seats correct? At around 1 yr old or earlier depending on weight/height you’ll probably need to convert to full size seats which will still be RF at that point. You may regret something the size of a GLC at that point.

2 Likes

See you in a few weeks with another post asking how to unload one of those cars listed. As someone with kids, do yourself a favor and take into consideration a car which has more room than those

Agreed. Do not go for a glc, or anything in that segment.

Seconded, just get the RX350, forget the compact Merc…

Bring a carseat on the test drive

1 Like