Camaro LT1 and Stackable GM discounts?

I’m thinking the GM discounts are able to be stacked, but I would like to confirm? For example, the college & first responder discount. I believe those are $1,000 each?

Has anyone had any luck using these with your spouse technically being the one who qualifies? I.e. my wife would have the first responder discount for being in healthcare. Just pondering if they would make a fuss if her name isn’t on the lease…

The GM Supplier discounts, First Responder, Healthcare, College, etc are not stackable. You can only use one. Her name would have to be on the paperwork to use her discount, it can be a joint application.

First offer was $395/mo on a 39/10k, first payment DAS. That dealer had a much lesser optioned car at ~$36k.

This is the latest:

Will likely depend on region for incentives, but the new for me here in NJ is that the MF/RV stayed the same and the conquest went from $2250 to $2500. Too bad my deal is already done. Oh well.

Yes, I believe the MF & RV stayed the same. I don’t think I qualify for conquest. Regardless, those numbers are horrible for those cars IMO.

I had a dealer quote me the same $500+ lease. When I started digging into the details he told me he was quoting me an 1LT when the car was a LT1. Same dealer just re-worked the numbers and gave me a quote of $365 and 365 due at signing for a $41k car with $1,500 discount.

Yeah, the only other Camaro on their lot is a ZL1. These numbers are nuts.

Are you comparing the payments on cars that are nearly $10k different in price?

With distant relativity, yes LOL!

What is the point of this thread?

1 Like

I imagine to confirm if numbers changed. Yes, it could be gotten elsewhere, although Edmunds does not seem to be aware of incentives.

I figured it was another “I asked the dealer how much they wanted me to pay and I didn’t like the answer” thread

Edmunds never is. You need to use autobytel or even dealer site.

Yes, I used dealer site myself. Much less mystery involved.

1 Like

Apparently to give you something to do, I suppose?

I’m on edmunds as well and I agree about the incentives.

Fortunately no LOL, I’m by far not an expert but it isn’t my first time leasing either ;). More of a discussion to see what others are seeing out of the gate for March.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.