Camaro Lt1 2022 Leasing

Hey all! So, I have a 2021 Lt1 lease already which I got for $600 down 310 a month 39/12 in November 2020. The MSRP was about $40,900. I’ve visited many dealers here in CLT area about building a new Lt1 to lease for less then $350 a month, my new build spec comes up to about $40,600. The lowest offer I was given is $430 a month zero down for 39/12. Is there any hope or should I just give up? Also, reason behind building new one is because I want Recaro seats but haven’t been able to find any Camaros Lt1’s that have them. Thanks!

You gotta figure out the MF/RES, Supplier pricing if you have it (if not it will be hard to get a discount in current market, not impossible), and what rebates are for standard and if any supplier rebates.

To get to 350 a month with zero out-of-pocket will probably need a true employee deal (which requires a GMS code). It’s hard to see regular supplier getting you there unless it was an extremely extremely low MSRP… or you find a dealer completely out of touch with reality :slight_smile:

I think 39/12 will be 61% and 0.00048 currently.

1 Like

The MF they gave me for new one was 0.00148 and residual right at .61. They also negotiated msrp down to final price of $37,733.97

How much down do you think it would take?

Here. This is without supplier or conquest. Put your tax rate, dealer fee and gov fee.

The fact that you’re asking this question is a big red flag.

Putting money down to lower your payment doesn’t really save you any real money.

Don’t fool yourself into thinking $350/month with some money down is actually $350/month.

And where did this arbitrary $350 number come from anyway?

If 00048 is the base money factor as @spockvr6 said, then it sounds like you would be closer to your target price if you insist on doing the deal with the base money factor, rather than the 100 points of markup that the dealer is currently offering you. That being said, in the current market 7% off sticker is an awful lot, especially without a supplier code (assuming you don’t have one). My best guess is that the rate markup and the discount off sticker are a package deal. I guess you’ll have to ask yourself if a set of seats is worth the premium you’ll have to pay to get them, even if you were to get your target price.

That’s pretty good in this market on a $40k sticker LT1. I’m assuming that’s zero out of pocket Including all taxes and fees and you NOT having supplier.

How long did they say would it take to build ?

is the selling price including rebates?

Good question… If it includes rebates then it’s not a whole lot of discount at all, which is to be expected currently, on top of marked up MF.

6-8weeks about. That price includes everything and I don’t have supplier.

Yes rebates as well although my current lease was also only 7% off (with rebates included) and still had me at $310 a month with a end lease price of just over $25k. Albeit a much a different market though lmao

You could be like many others posting here and count your current equity as fake money and apply it to the new deal, thereby being “$0 DAS.” If you have $3120 equity, the $430 magically becomes $350.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.