Calling all Salesmen and Dealers - Can you make this deal happen in SoCal for TWO Chevy Volts LT!?

First guy that can make this deal happen gets two sell two cars!

2017 Chevy Volt LT (Black Leather Seats & Comfort Package)

• MSRP $35,700
  • Dealer Discount $4,459K
  • GM Lease Incentives $7360 ($6860 lease cash + $500 bonus tag)
  • Term: 36 months / 12K
  • MF .0004
  • Residual 50%
  • Tax = 8% (SoCal)
  • Zero Cap Cost Reductions
  • Pay all drive-off fees up front (Taxes on rebates, Registration, Doc, Lease Acquisition, etc)
  • Payment = $204/ month

Anybody in SoCal that can do this deal?

Let me know ASAP! Buying in the next few days.

Best,

Ryan

Make that three if you find that deal!
Can you please share how you came up with those numbers?
Thank you.
Sofos

Contact Rick Alpern, Keys Chevrolet. I saw him posting a deal very similar to what you’re looking for in the Chevy Volt forum few days ago, his deal requires $1500 which you’ll get back from State. I am not sure if you have seen his post there. I leased my Volt from him 3 years ago and it was painless; he sent the lease docs to my house in advance. I caught the Amtrak to Van Nuys station to catch a dealer shuttle to his place. I later referred my friend to him with a better deal. Another place I would try would be Rydell Chevy in Northridge, their quote was very competitive as well when I emailed them. Too bad the $1000 off GM pop-ups stopped showing up. My Volt lease is up in March and I am desperately to find the Equinox deal (any tips will help, thanks); I texted Rick yesterday but he only had ones with loaded options. Good luck

I just leased an Equinox at Simpson Chevrolet.

An LS.
0 down.
non red tag
non competitive lease
for 125 a month.
My payment would have been 100 if qualified for the competitive lease.

I also got the costco card, so it brings my payment down to about 90 a month.

2 Likes

Guys got an amazing lease on a Chevy Volt from Michael Hernandez at Camino Real Chevy. Talk to him. Tell him Ryan Surratt sent you. He is a good guy.

I want to send out a big THANK YOU to @ryans for referring me to Camino Real Chevy for the Volt. I called Michael on the night of 12/30 and he put me in touch with Marci Adishian, the fleet/internet sales manager.

Marci was incredible at quickly pulling together a great quote (at least I think it is - my first lease) on a Premiere with both Confidence packages and ACC and made sure I got every incentive available. No back and forth negotiating. Just a solid deal out of the gate, in large part because of Ryan’s referral. Since today is the end of GM’s month, I don’t know if the same types of deals will be available after today (incentives changing), but I walked away with what feels like a good deal and a great “buying” experience. Thanks again @ryans.

If you do contact Marci or Michael, tell them Ryan and Barrett sent you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Glad I could help Barrett! Let me know what you got the premiere for :slight_smile:

Just posted my lease breakdown.

The quick and short of it is came out to 35 months at $343 with $0 down, 36 month lease, 10k. From what I had seen shopping around, it was a deal I’m happy with. Just need to figure out the charger and possibly solar now…