🌴 California Jaguar Land Rover Deals! UNICORN Full-Size Disco Added - 30% OFF

These should be the only people buying these … no sense going broke for a car which some people seem to enjoy

We honestly have no idea. We have a waiting list of 52 sold orders at “market pricing”

Going to be a while before one ends up on LH (from me at least).

COVID is delaying production. I’d say inventory cars around December if I was going to guess?

Ohh wow, I thought there would be interest but 52 sold cars already!!! Looks like I will need to sit this one out. Thank you for the info.

1 Like

Interesting I see hundreds Of rr, nd rrsports at the private parking lot(la brea & 4th) collecting dusts for months

Not our cars. I think that’s where Hornburg LA keeps their inventory.

Nobody has any Jaguars or Land Rovers in production atm (3-4 months before we get more).

I’m assuming you’ve driven the Defender at this point, care to share your driving impressions? I’m going to be in the market for a Defender 90 (I’m assuming the retractable cloth top is going to be an option) as an alternative to a Wrangler.

How are the leases looking on the Jag F-Pace for June? Are they better than May?
300 Sport and R Sport?

Capture

In case ya’ll were wondering what the Defender market is like :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

I had to do a double take to make sure I was reading the MSRP and Selling Price right. Yikes! You’d REALLY REALLY want a defender to pay that markup.

Encino has 50k market adjustments on all their cars. To be honest the structure above is far from the worst thing I’ve ever seen taking the market adjustment into account.

It’s the newest thing on the market and it looks really really cool… I can understand first-adopters willing to pay for it :slight_smile: but a $10k markup… ouch :grin:

1 Like

If residual and MF stay the same it should be an attractive lease / great value in the future. It is a lot of car for the money.

Will you take 48k?

If I accept your offer do I get an honorary mention on your 2020 Specials thread? :thinking:

1 Like

I’ll force him to, consider it done alongside the 22% x5, 18.6% off Honda oddesey, and 20% m340i.

1 Like

Ok I’ll call an emergency meeting with my GM and UCM and get back to @vhooloo

3 Likes

Best color combo!

1 Like

We sold 2 of our 5 available for 10k over today. Crazy demand.

1 Like

They are sharp!

I am digging the green and the brownish stone color.

1 Like

Did you drive it or mess with the infotainment?

Seriously impressed with the build quality of the car. No negatives whatsoever that I can find :face_with_monocle: