Calculator not matching dealer quote?

Hi, i am new to this. thank you for your help.
i got the below info from my dealer. i currently have a Lexus lease that is done on July 1st. these are the current offers they sent me to trade in early.
1st - the lease calculator isn’t giving me the same payment numbers as they listed below. why is that?
2nd - i am assuming these deals are NOT good as they are the first numbers given and i haven’t started to negotiate at all. wanted to know what i should be shooting for.
3rd - i would like to do 24 months as i get bored with cars quick BUT this will all depend on the deal.

2020 Lexus GS 350 F-Sport
MSRP = $56,585
Selling Price = $51,095.50 minus $4,000 rebate
Term = 36 months
Money Factor = 0.00025
Residual = 48%
Allowed miles per year = 15,000 miles
Cash out of pocket = $879
Monthly Payment = $694.94

2020 Lexus GS 350 F-Sport
MSRP = $56,585
Selling Price = $51,095.50 minus $4,000 rebate
Term = 24 months
Money Factor = 0.00025
Residual = 54%
Cash out of pocket = $879
Monthly Payment = $889.79

2020 Lexus NX 300 F-Sport
MSRP = $44,693
Selling Price = $40,301.41 minus $4000 rebate
Term = 36 months
Money Factor = 0.00060
Residual = 54%
Cash out of Pocket = $655
Monthly Payment = $484.42

2020 Lexus NX 300 F-Sport
MSRP = $44,693
Selling Price = $40,301.41 minus $4,000 rebate
Term = 24 months
Money Factor = 0.00060
Residual = 61%
Cash out of Pocket = $655
Monthly Payment = $572.59

Impossible to say without you posting your calculators for us to look at. Most of the time that it is off by more than a couple dollars it is due to either assumptions that selling price is before incentives rather than after, assuming that the dealer is giving buy rate MF, fees that are missing, or major user error.

Just wait til your lease is finished.

You have the incentives in the “post sale rebates” area rather than the incentives area. That treats them as a check you get after the deal is done, so it lowers your total lease cost but doesn’t effect the monthly payment.

Try again with them in the “taxed incentives” area.

updated like you said

Next hurdle to tackle are the fees. You’ve got the default fees in there right now, except the acquisition fee that you lowered.

Where did the number you put in for the acquisition fee come from?

Lexus should be $795 for acquisition and being that you’re in Fl, you’re going to have another $6-700 in dealer fees most likely. Then a couple hundred in .gov fees.

If I plug in some assumptions for those fees, it still puts you somewhere roughly around $1000 short.
How much is your current lease payment? My guess is you’re short by about 2 months’ payments on your current lease that they’re rolling in.

Why are you comparing between a GS and an NX? They are night and day! lol

1 Like

i just took the DAS listed in my original post and plugged it into the fee’s section. total the fees on the calculator and it equals the DAS listed

its a company car its not so much about the car/model and more about the deal. to be honest i really don’t care too much about the lexus, its nice and gets the job done. if the deal is right then ill do it.

Main purpose for the thread is to see what i am doing wrong on the calculator and learn how to use it properly for future reference. Thank you

The DAS amount is not the sum of the fees.

Are these numbers from the dealer? Or are you making assumptions? You need to find out what fees they are charging. In FL, they can vary so greatly that we can’t help you without knowing. I can put in a $1300 doc fee and bump the acq and get to those numbers, for example.

Or I could bump the MF to .000455 and plug in a $1k dealer fee and voila. Just too many variables.