Calculation Check Toyota TRD Pro MN

First time user, I have been reading and absorbing a lot of great information over the last week. Got a .00218 MF from Edmunds but hoping to get that down to a .00208 along with 6% off MSRP.

Is this a reasonable offer to bring to the dealer?

In Minnesota and found the truck I want 100 miles away.

Sorry about the tag for pa, none of the tags matched anything about this topic.

Thanks in Advance,
Jeff

You can’t negotiate a MF lower than buyrate.

No, you aren’t getting any TRD Pro for under MSRP.

Toyota and MN tags exist, which are the appropriate tags for this thread.

2 Likes

The TRD Pro isn’t a trim that typically leases well due to several reasons. The sales price is almost always MSRP or higher, very few if any incentives on that trim level. While 71% RV isn’t terrible on 36/15, I would check the TRD OR. Essentially you have to decide how much you want the Pro. While I think it’s a great looking truck, I went with an OR due to the reasons listed above.

In your initial calculator I believe you had selected the wrong tax option for MN as well.

Run the numbers at MSRP and consider using MSD’s to lower the MF. Let us know what you decide.

1 Like

Didn’t see it on my phone, thank you for the input.

Thank you for the info on the Pro and yes I did have the incorrect tax option selected along with an incorrect rate.

I’m leaning toward a Limited, here is the calc.

Apex, what is OR?

Just the TRD Off Road trim. If you are looking for some options and good capability, then it’s probably your best option in terms of value / cost proposition.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.