Cadillac Lyriq EV... Reservation & Ordering Discussion

Just put a pre-order request for 2024 awd

Any non ADM dealer in SoCal?

Please explain further how to get this

??? Is it a ground clearance thing?

And how is 101 ft3 of passenger space “compact?” Did Ford bribe someone at the EPA?

And the Cullinan is “midsize???” What are the criteria for classification???

Also would like to know how to get this pricing. How much are you putting down?

I encourage you to read this thread to find out more information on balloon loans;

The program I have modeled in the calculator uses only the $7500 rebate as the down payment.

anyone get emails today about pre-ordering?

1 Like

I did and I’m confused - I have already placed an order … and wonder what is this for :sweat_smile:

Had a broad shouldered fellow recently take delivery of one of these and he couldn’t get comfortable in it.

Just a heads up for those that haven’t sat in one.

Edit I meant to post this in the Mach e thread

Not this one sorry

1 Like

Well, it was made for Mary to drive around in. I’ve always pegged it as a car for the wife.

Mature wife. Maybe even elderly wife.

2 Likes

why specifically did he have trouble in it? was he also tall or just big and fat?

well i only have a deposit down so i figured they were trying to get more orders in. it just seemed like such odd timing to me.

1 Like

Does anyone know if the Lyriq is the same height and has the same height seating position as a standard SUV like MB GLC?

My wife insists on SUV height, but I’m concerned the Lyriq is noticeably lower and more like a station wagon.

As someone that often suffers from the same issue, a lot of vehicles place the b-pillar in such a way that if youre broad shouldered, you hit the b-pillar and cant comfortably sit up straight.

I have this issue in xc90s, for example, but not in anything else volvo sells.

1 Like

The GTPE with the extra bolsters up high is much more snug than the other trims on me. Like skinny jeans, borderline uncomfortable (6’ tall). Other trims were perfect.

got a call from my local caddy rep. says the lyriq has been pushed back until at least mid 23 and, more interestingly, cadillac has come out and said that it is in fact eligible for the 7500 next year.

Not bad. Spent like 20 minutes in line to sit in it, and I wasn’t the oldest one there :grin: No test drive though :grimacing:

13 Likes

Damn. That’s a nice looking set of wheels at the price point.

Hope they start building more than a dozen each month so I can get mine.