Cadillac dealer email, friendly 12 months early reminder

Dear xxxx,

Upon reviewing your current vehicle’s records, our team noticed that your lease is due to expire in the next 12 months. Today’s market conditions and inventory constraints could result in a longer wait time for your next Cadillac.

As a loyal customer of Crestview Cadillac, you have the chance to pre-order your next Cadillac.

**[Secure My Cadillac]

Alternatively, we can also discuss the possibility of extending your lease until more inventory becomes available. Our team is here to help you explore all your options.

Best regards,

P.S. Want to sell your car, but not ready to buy a new one? If your vehicle is less than 10 years old and has under 100,000 miles on it, please reach out to us—we are highly motivated to make you a great offer!####

Seems like a remarkably reasonable targeted advertising email.

4 Likes

Sounds like a normal template marketing email from a Cadillac dealer. Did you want to get out of your lease early?

Also, please change topic to “Ask the Hackrs”

1 Like

I was just tossing it out for fyi reasons. Nothing more. If other Cadillac owners want to secure early, I guess now is the time.

While this might be true, I don’t think that is the case. Most manufacturer orders may be taking 2-3 months to process. Most likely, this is an email to try to get you to into the dealer so that they can buy your lease out early and sell you a new car at close to MSRP.

2 Likes

I got one of these from Hyundai 6 months in to my Palisade lease.

1 Like