CA- Leasing a 2023 Mercedes GLC300 Loaner?

I have leased a few Mercedes Benz, but I have always leased new cars. Given the car market- I’m also considering leasing a loaner return. What are people seeing for discounts off of MSRP?
Also- besides the Service A being due because of mileage on the car, anything else to consider if it’s a loaner and not brand new?

Probably around 20%. Mercedes-Benz dealers should bring the car to new spec I think so they would fix anything and do the service I’m pretty sure

For MB it needs to be <10K miles on loaner to lease if I remember right…get a CPO loaner with 4 year unlimited mileage warranty and buy it. We did at 22% off MSRP last summer.

Check the Marketplace and Signed Deals & Tips

Service A is cheap, it will cost them <$50 and they shouldn’t mind doing it. Problem is you won’t really know until much later if bigger items such as brakes or tires become due.

If the OP is going to buy a CPO they should buy a one owner car. Not a rental.

Loaner lease deal in Los Angeles
2023 glc300 rear wheel drive
7150 miles
Msrp $60565
Selling price $51250
36 month lease - 7500 miles per year
Drive off
$683 plus 9.5% tax = $748/month

Link to deal in calculator:

At effectively $820 a month, that seems a lot for a GLC. Especially for a loaner with over 7k miles.

Unless you really love the GLC, I think you’ll find some better deals in the marketplace.