C8 Corvette Lease?

I know no one here has a crystal ball but does anyone foresee the C8 being leasable anytime soon? I know with inventory shortages it is impossible right now but this has to end at some point right? Any chance the upcoming Z06 cools the market for “base” models?

I’m not even sure what the market is now for C8 leases, I don’t think i’ve seen one posted on here.

If I could find a 75K msrp for 8-900 a month no money down I would run, jump and fly to the dealer

Unfortunately, simple answer is: not happening anytime soon

I suppose it’s possible that by 2025, you may be able to procure a C8 Stingray for MSRP, but expect zero lease cash, standard rate MF, no residual subvention.

They’ve been sold out for years. I sold my 2021 for $27K over MSRP after enjoying it all summer. Come back in another 2 years and you may be able to lease something for under MSRP and likely will be to lease for $1200ish a month. Doesn’t make sense to lease a Corvette - they maintain their value.

1 Like

It’s pretty hard to find a normal 75k car to lease for 800, let alone a Corvette.

2 Likes

Almost impossible these days…sigh…

A completely stuffed Rubi 4xe would get there (low 70s MSRP and <$600 payment), but thats probably the only vehicle that would have a shot that I am aware of anyway.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.