MSRP: [$45325]
Selling Price: [$34250] (24.4% off)
Rebates: $1250

Months: [36]
Annual Mileage: [10,000]

MF: [0.0008]
MSD: 10
Residual: [58%]

Total Due At Signing: [$0] (first month but I will exclude that as signing fees)
Acquisition Fee: 795
Monthly Payment (incl. tax): [$315]

7% sales tax rate (tax on full sales price)

I am going to ask that PPM be thrown in to the deal at no cost, but part of me does want to try to push further as well. What do people think?

Given the taxes, I think that’s a pretty great deal.

What does that mean? Are you rolling it into the monthly for a true $0 sign and drive deal?

There’s no harm in asking, but don’t hold your breath. The worst they can say is no. They gave you a pretty strong discount.

Just to close this out final deal we got was a higher features car ($3K in extra features so final MSRP ~48.3K) for $317/month with only first month due at signing (acq fee, dealer fee, tax rolled into the payment) and MSD.

Where was this at?

Atlanta. In case anyone wonders this different car also had similar mileage of 5.9k on it. Also similar deals should come out stronger as we pay full 7% sales tax on the car for loaners.

i thought the taxation in GA has changed where you now pay on the monthly payment and no longer on the whole car?

I believe the car has to be new with under 300/500/1k miles (forgot the exact number).

I haven’t seen an actual number but would be curious to know. Probably a limit on mileage for the car to be considered new and not just eligible for new car programs.