C300 AMG Night package lease 2019

Lease terms, RV, DAS, etc.

2019 is a new model, so ‘18 pricing and such doesn’t matter for now.

If OP wants the new model, he’s gotta pay to play.

But it has the NIGHT PACKAGE guys! c’mon that’s basically ‘fully loaded’ right :wink:

6 Likes

it is a 36mo lease/10k miles. 3000 DAS

residual is 57%

One person signed for MY 19 with much lower price than op’s

It’s a 49k MSRP C class. It’s fully loaded. It’s 49k!

2 Likes

Does the Night Package come with non-halogen headlights?

Ummm it’s the AMG night package, not the regular night package.

It is the AMG Line with the night package.

Does anyone else have an opinion on this offer, whether it’s a good deal or not?

Thanks!

Dude post all the details, does your down include MSD’s, what’s the break down on all the numbers. @ursus has already said this. So if don’t give the details you’ll just continue to get wise cracks from the peanut gallery

1 Like

It’s a fantastic deal, and you should run to get it now before someone else does!

In fact, PM me the dealer details as I’d love to get one too!

3 Likes

Oh and if you shop around a bunch, you might get an E Class loaner for your deal

Here are all the details I have so far:

2019 c300 - AMG Line, with Night Package (pretty much fully loaded except NAVI)
MSRP $47,070
Sales Price $43,000
MF .00034
36 month lease / 10k
Residual Value 57%
No MSDs

And there it is.

7 Likes

OP, are you sold on a brand new 19? and not a demo 18? If so, you’re gonna have to pay to play.

Yes, pretty sold on brand new 19, unless there is a big difference in pricing for the demo 18s

Yes, there will be…you can easily double your % off on an 18 loaner.

First of all, some people here can be mean. Don’t take it the wrong way.

Second, yes, there is a big difference in price. Search and see. If you’re sold on the 19, you’ll have to pay a premium, which you are clearly doing with that quote. It is not considered a good deal in these parts.

5 Likes

That’s not pretty much fully loaded. It’s actualy pretty stripped down - it probably has Premium 1 and some apprarance packages and nothing more.

The discount sucks, it’s too low, so that’s the first problem. You also should not put money down.
almost $600/no for this is a horrendous deal. You should be in the mid to high $400s with $0 DAS except MSDs.

1 Like