C300 AMG Night package lease 2019

And there it is.

7 Likes

OP, are you sold on a brand new 19? and not a demo 18? If so, you’re gonna have to pay to play.

Yes, pretty sold on brand new 19, unless there is a big difference in pricing for the demo 18s

Yes, there will be…you can easily double your % off on an 18 loaner.

First of all, some people here can be mean. Don’t take it the wrong way.

Second, yes, there is a big difference in price. Search and see. If you’re sold on the 19, you’ll have to pay a premium, which you are clearly doing with that quote. It is not considered a good deal in these parts.

5 Likes

That’s not pretty much fully loaded. It’s actualy pretty stripped down - it probably has Premium 1 and some apprarance packages and nothing more.

The discount sucks, it’s too low, so that’s the first problem. You also should not put money down.
almost $600/no for this is a horrendous deal. You should be in the mid to high $400s with $0 DAS except MSDs.

1 Like

Why does everyone leasing C class think they’re getting the fully loaded car with an MSRP under 50k?

I’ve noticed this phenomena only with the C class …

5 Likes

What is your location? Sales tax can have a big impact on your payment (ie you live in TX).

1 Like

Completely agree @travelsummary. I would look for a 2018 C300 AMG loaner and you can get it down to probably on avg $300+ per month $0 down - I know there are A LOT of 2018 c300 loaners out there but AMG you might have to dig a little.

Also your $3k downpayment essentially means you are paying an extra $50 per month. So really your quote is ~$600 monthly at $0 down (taxes + fees) which is terrible deal.

I’m guessing it’s just re-iteration from salesperson speak but I also think of it as a very American phrase too. It’s absolutely not a thing in the UK/Europe. A ‘Fully loaded’ C class to me is a $105k C63 with literally every single nonsensical option ticked.

I’ll predict that the new A class sedan will suffer the same problem where a $350 Apple Carplay and metallic paint options will be sold as ‘fully loaded’ models. I guess it’s to do with the fact that the C300 is an entry level to the brand and people could be upgrading from ‘lesser’ models. The irony being that a new Kia Rio probably has the same if not more tech and options as standard now.

Where are you located, I know a couple of dealers who are giving big discounts on 2019’s

Haufinator, I am in South Florida. Also looking for a good deal on a C300… Please PM me if you have anything. Thanks.

Haufinator, i am located in Southern California

go to @GeorgeCSL and buy an A5 SB for that monthly with 0 down…

So tempting… Hnngggg sportback…

That makes this lease an even worse deal. Southern California is a totally different animal. Cars lease so cheap here, no other place compares.

1 Like

Hey I have a 42k MSRP C300, FULLY LOADED, 4 tires, a lawnmower engine, plastic MB Tex seats(farts now included) and I get to show off my MB key fob to all my friends I am trying to impress by driving an entry level Benz.

1 Like

That’s a weird definition. There is such a thing as a fully loaded C300.

I guess…that’s still a $60k car though which would make no financial sense but whatevs.

Why would it make no sense to lease a loaded model? I had a $62k c300 on the table last year for $425 a month before MSDs. Leasing a C63, let’s say an $80k one, for $1k a month would seem to make less financial sense