BZ4X lease deal in Florida...should I go for it?

Seeing what you guys think. I have a lease deal for a 2024 Bz4x Limited AWD in place (36/12K) for $375/month including tax with drive offs being just first month payment. Money factor is buy rate (.00017). Car msrp $52244, sale price before incentives ($7500) is $50744. What do you all think? I know it’s not as good as the TFS incentives in the west and northeast but for SETF it has been the best offer by far.

I wouldn’t get it if it was -$375 a month

3 Likes

Why wouldn’t you?

You lease a not great vehicle because the price is so great, frontiers, eqs, etron.

This is the cheapest example of that. You only get it because its 250-300/mo

I got one but for 375 its a crappy car. Not worth it

1 Like

You have a pretty wide range of EV options with a budget of $375. This is probably one of the worst choices when it comes to doing actual EV things. If you are payment shopping, you can find better EVs with lower payments. That said, if you just always wanted a Bz4x, I would be looking for a much bigger discount.

4 Likes

Guys, I am not too experienced in EVs but OP is in state of FL where dealer fees is 899 /1099. If i read correctly, he stated only 1st month das with all inceptions rolled in.
Again I have no idea abt this car or how they lease.

Even more reason not to consider this deal on quite possibly the worst performing BEV and trim of said model on the current market.

1 Like

Ahh ok so it is indeed the worst ev model available in the market. Makes sense then what everyone above commented on.

1 Like

Hey, there’s vinfast :wink:

1 Like

I hadn’t considered that one given that they’re a new player, The BZ4X and Solterra are just a very poor showing from long established manufacturers.

In layman’s terms, It’s too stupid to be stupid.

Consider going out of state or shipping it from a TFS dealer.

Also consider other EVs you can find in the Florida section of the Marketplace