Buying Used GLS 2020 450 around 70k worth it?

I am sure a Q7 can be had for cheaper, but at this point, OP needs to decide whether a used GLS is better than a new Q7 or Q8.

Absolutely

1 Like

@mohammadm5 - Have you yet made a decision? Are you still looking at a used GLS?

still looking, I have till mid august to make my decision, I looked into lease transfer, found some one willing to pay almost 2k to take a gls off their hand, its 2019 model. Is it good idea to take some ones elses lease?

Mercedes stopped lease transfers quite sometime ago.

1 Like

Yes: MB stopped transfers in August of 2020

so the people with the ad dont know?

Most likely.
Swapalease is aware of the rule change and won’t let you list an existing MB lease but leasetrader is apparently still letting people list MB leases, plain robbery.

1 Like

Thank you for the information, FML.

What yall think of me leasing a 2021 GLE 350 for 2 years?

also do yall have any idea what the monthly will be like or should be like?

5 Likes

If you can find one, it’s terrible right now. Pay to play

like how much we talking for monthly?

would it better to buy the used GLS or buy brand new GLE instead of leasing?

They’re both going to offer a very poor value for your dollar

1 Like

:point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2:

A quick search will show you how few recent results and ads there are. There’s a reason so few brokers/dealers are posting deals for these high-demand vehicles.

Lease always with Germans.

1 Like

Close to $1k/month now. Pre-chip shortage, they were leasing for nearly $800/month.

You are going to have to do the math on that. Internet strangers can’t help you.

My only advice is to pick a car/SUV you will enjoy driving.

1 Like

Looks like you were pretty close, thank you for the info

So I’m working with a broker to get a GLE 350 for 36 months and I was wondering when is the earliest I would be able to turn in my car without getting hit with a penalty so I can lease a new Mercedes once market gets better?

1 Like

Unless you’re selling it there will be penalty,