Buyback document help

First off … thank you to the community for all your assistance during this process.

After some going back and forth, FCA is buying back (repurchasing) my leased Giulia. I’ve been asked to collect the following documents and obviously want to do so as fast as possible. The leasing company is Ally. Where do I start with the following documents needed?

· *A copy of the vehicle registration - Done

· *Front and back of the title application (except CA) (if not in your possession, the lienholder can provide this to you); or a clean title (if no lien) - Where do I retain a copy?

· *Bill of sale (buyer’s order and / or finance contract) - Done

· *Payment history from your lienholder, detailing payment amounts and amounts going to principle and interest - Where do I retain a copy?

· *A written lienholder payoff statement which includes the following: a 10-day payoff amount with a daily interest rate (per diem) and good-through date, account number, collateral information, and overnight payoff address - Where do I retain a copy?

Thank you again for all your assistance. This site is great for many reasons.

I think you already have the answers to your questions. Contact Ally for said info, they are the lien holder

2 Likes

What about the title application?
Is that through the dealership?

What? It’s right there in your post.

1 Like

LIENHOLDER, CALL THEM

So far so good … I think.
Thanks - just happy to get this going.
Thanks

Do you know if there is a normal lease return inspection?

You really should be asking whomever is processing your buyback. It doesn’t make sense for a lease return inspection if it’s getting bought out though.

No, the manufacturer is buying the car back, ie they are paying off the lien holder, they won’t inspect it (most likely). You’ll drop it off at the dealer and the manufacturer will have it sent to auction and the car will have a branded title