Build a Volvo and win a Volvo . Good luck

For 2020 with the T8, yes. Previously? The only difference between Polestar on the Monroney and the tune is that you can residualize it. We went through all this when I posted about my tune: it’s the same.

They are allegedly gold but look orange to me.

TBH if I win I’d have it wrapped in Bursting Blue: the one true Polestar color. It would compliment the belts well.

2 Likes

Should a safety occur during the game, Volvo will award $1,000,000 worth of cars to randomly selected entrants, who will be contacted during the week of February 3, 2020.

Winners will receive the closest possible configuration of the vehicle they configured based on available inventory and geographic proximity in the U.S. We will do our best to match every winner with their perfect Volvo. Accessories will not be included with the winning vehicle but may be purchased separately by winner.

Hmm, guess I misread

1 Like

Volvo should just ask for the VIN instead of making people build cars.

1 Like

They should send an aged Inventory spreadsheet to choose from.

Oh a 2019 v90 demo in green/brown? Why not? :man_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

Not gunna lie, that would be awesome!

1 Like

I had a 2019 S60 rental in that green and it’s quite a handsome color. I would have specced my entry V60 with the color but they don’t offer it on the Polestar trim.

1 Like

I like all the colors Volvo makes right now. Some are definitely more popular than others.

They want every piece of personal info sans SSN

Forget it.

I really like pine grey, but it is the least popular color. When I was considering ordering pine/amber, my GM made a face which meant “but i don’t want to get stuck with it if you take a different car”. Other colors weren’t a problem.

1 Like

Hmmmmm, no safety. I put all my eggs in that basket…

2 Likes