Build a Volvo and win a Volvo . Good luck

Hello Folks. See below. Small chance to win but You never know… LOL
From Discover on Google https://oppositelock.kinja.com/build-a-volvo-and-a-chance-to-win-if-there-is-a-safety-1841156414

2 Likes

haha built one yesterday for fun

I just built a $90,000 volvo. That would be nice huh?

The Tax Consequences on this must be insane

1 Like

mmmmm… v60 Polestar …

1 Like

Made a bee-line right for a V60 Polestar. I added some accessories but it looks like the rules state that they are only going to provide the vehicle and no other accessories.

1 Like

I randomly built one of the sedans, mostly with defaults.

What exactly is a “safety”?

When a team is tackled in their own endzone.

6 Likes

In gridiron football, the safety (American football) or safety touch (Canadian football) is a scoring play that results in two points being awarded to the scoring team. Safeties can be scored in a number of ways, such as when a ball carrier is tackled in his own end zone or when a foul is committed by the offense in their own end zone.

It’s happened the last three Super Bowls, so either that’s a good sign (it’ll happen again!) or bad sign (statistically impossible to occur again).

1 Like

I built one! It’s so funny; I built a V60 the way I would normally “build” a car on my own (i.e., with the fewest options to drive up the price). And then I was like, “Screw it! Volvo’s paying! I’m getting ALL the options!!!” :wink:

1 Like

@Ursus you build one yet ?

I don’t play these games. Besides, I already have two and don’t need another for couple of years

Come on :bear:, do it for the brand and the data farming.

I built a polestar xc60

1 Like

Oh snap, for a second i thought you dont play with boring brands but now i remember u have 2 :rofl:

1 Like

Already built. Black on black with the black headliner and orange seat belts.

2 Likes

Good choice. I’ll sell you my 19 cheap when I win the v60 Polestar.

I thought they were yellow belts? I was wondering about this when I built one yesterday – will they “discard” entries if there are too many people wanting the same thing, i.e. a V60 Polestar or is it just totally random?

Polestar xc60 != Xc60 with a polestar tune

Gotta get those gold seatbelts!

1 Like

I believe the T&Cs said they get to choose which vehicle they actually give away, so I’m sure it’ll be a t4 xc40 or something.

1 Like