Buick Regal Sport Essence $227 a month w/ one payment 0 downpayemt

Ease of pronunciation aside, it was a cool concept car. Too bad Buick decided to turn into a trim line. :stuck_out_tongue:

Did you get it? I tried couple of dealers with regal tourx, but ended up nowhere.

I came in and the deal is ready to go, but I’m currently leasing a mazda (chase doesnt allow lease transfers), so I’m waiting until January for my lease to be up. You guys might have seen that Regal sales have went done by 25%, so if you find a volume dealer you could replicate. I am also a teacher, so I think there is a GM bonus cash for teachers that is a dealer rebate that’s also applied here.

Although I am also test driving a mustang today because the $3250 bonus cash can supposedly be applied to a lease (the average dealer discounts on stickshift mustangs in my area are 10-15% before rebates).

These numbers look really good. I have been looking at leasing a Regal for the past few months but it appears the Regal has not been leasing well at all. Given the fact that my current lease for 2016 Buick Regal GS is coming to an end, I am more inclined to get another one to save some money. Can you please share the dealer/rep details so that I can discuss some options?