Buick Encore Preferred

Hello all, I have got the following offer from the local dealer. I have my current car until March 2018. I am not in a hurry to lease my next one so soon. But, I was thinking the 700$ Costco Card from GM would sweeten the deal. But, this is what I’ve got. Is it worth to lease the car before 2nd Jan 2017 so that I can get the 700$ costco card or is it better to wait until March 2018? Any advice is greatly appreciated. I am open to any brand/model as of now.

I just started off with the Preferred FWD because there was an ad in the dealer website. But, end of the day, the number doesn’t seem good. How much room do I have on the Selling Price that I can negotiate to, currently, it is just 5% off of MSRP. My Zip code 43220.

2017 Buick Encore Preferred FWD…

1. MSRP $25290
  2. Selling price of the car $23,979.09
  3. Doc fee is $250,
  4. License fee $83.50
  5. Acquisition fee of $595
  6. Incentives $4100 (1250 + 1200 + 200 + 1500(conquest) for zip 43220)
  7. Money Factor 0.00097
  8. Residual 56%
  9. Term of your lease 39 months
  10. Mileage allotment 10K

Total Due at signing - $2560
Subsequent Monthly Payment - $169

Hello, any help is appreciated… What should I target for the lease hacker worthy selling price on this one in Ohio? Also any suggestions on the dealership name? I see previous posts in CA for about $150ish zero down and drive… Must be around 12 to 15 percent off of MSRP… Can I negotiate for similar discount in OH too? Is it achievable?

Are you over your miles on your current lease? How much are you paying per month for your lease and for insurance? If that payment times 3 is greater than $700 and you aren’t over your miles, it doesn’t seem like a great option to buy an extra car for 4 months just to get a $700 gift card.

I have a Corolla S+ now with 4K miles left on it which is sufficient for me for 4 months. My monthly lease payment is 150$. I quoted to add Buick Encore on my policy which increased my premium by 30$ a month. So, if I lease my next car around mid to late Dec, I would pay $540 more…(150+30)*3…

I am not in a hurry though… Just wanted to explore options… If the deal I am getting is not a stellar one, I will pass it and wait until March… I was thinking year end is the best time we can easily negotiate leasehacker worthy deals… Please advise what is the Selling Price I should shoot for 2017 Buick Encore…

Newbie here, some great info on this site.

The best deal I currently have on a 2017 Buick Encore Preferred FWD in NY/NJ area.

Term: 39 Months / 15K/yr

MSRP 25660
MF 0.0097
Residual 53%
Tax 8.75

Current Buick lease holder and new grad incentives

$0 down (First month payment due at signing)
$235/month (taxes included)

Is this a good deal?

Thanks for advice/help!

I am not too sure if this is a great deal. But, the experts here would need the Selling Price of the car before any incentives and the incentive amount you qualified for to assess the deal.

Selling price: 23500
Rebates: 4200

The experts can comment on this… But, since you are from NY, you can check with @nyclife if he can beat this deal. He is a broker who has a lot of accolades in this forum…

It’s not a terrible deal. But do you REALLY want an Encore for 235 a month?

NYC car, short trips, short car, easy to find parking.

But 15k a year, that means you have to spend a long time in it. I’d get an impreza hatch.