Buick Encore 👉 Honda Civic Sport $230 (24% off deal)

Hello, I wanted to share my most recent lease deal with everyone.

I currently have a 2017 Buick encore. I have three payments left on it at $222.88 a month. I just purchased the below lease deal and the Dealership is cutting me a equity check for the remaining payments plus the $595 deposition fee ($1266.64) So I will turn it in sometime in the next 3 months and use the check from Honda to cover all charges. The payoff on the Buick is $15000.92 so turning it in I’m assuming is best.

I usually don’t make it a practice of leasing another vehicle before I turn one in, but with the coronavirus scares nobody was at the dealership and they were willing to make a great deal I believe.

Here’s what I leased to replace it:

Year: 2020
Make: Honda
Model Civic
Trim: Sport
MSRP: $ 23180.00
Monthly Payment: $230.00
Drive-Off Amount: $230.00
Months:36
Annual Mileage: 12k
MF: .00103
Residual: 62%
Discounts: $4,133
Region: VA
Leasehackr Score: 9.1 years
Leasehackr Calculator Link: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

So payment is 1% of MSRP : $230

2 Likes

Do you have this in writing somewhere? Including that it’s essentially like a 24% discount. Deal seems a little too good to be true.

1 Like

@chrishs2000 Yes sir. Made sure of it :wink:

2 Likes

This is probably the best Honda deal I’ve ever seen :slight_smile: great job!!!

2 Likes

Thanks @chrishs2000, the lady in finance said it was a $2750 hit on their end. Not sure if that’s fact but that’s what she said.

This may be a silly question. Anybody got any creative ideas on turning in the Buick to where I can pocket some of the $1266 check?

1 Like

It’s a crazy deal for a 2020.

Can you do Maven or another ride share with a GM lease?

1 Like

@chrishs2000 Not sure, I’ll look into it. Thanks for the suggestion

Not sure why they’d take that $2750 hit now when come end of month or next month they’ll have nearly zero foot traffic. Of course I’d never believe a finance person no matter the situation. No matter, very nice deal for you. Did you shop around at higher trims?

1 Like

@lotsomiles Did my best to get a exl but couldn’t get anyone to budge on the price. Would have been an extra $30 per month or so.

Didn’t you answer your own question? A bird in the hand is better than zero in the bush :laughing:

3 Likes

Very good point haha!

2 Likes

They also may have quarterly targets in mind and the remainder of the quarter is not looking good

1 Like