Buick Encore for $215/month $0 down & $0 out of pocket

I am helping out my sister with a new lease. She has a Buick currently so I’m trying to stick with a GM car to avoid some fees when she returns it. (I helped her get that Buick $99 deal a few years ago… no more of those left! ;-))

Is this is a reasonable deal? I’m not find too much about this car.

$0 down, 36 months, 10k miles, $229 including taxes/month

Getting 2 rebates (I’m not sure what they are for) $250 + $750 + $2,000 (GM Loyalty Program) rebate

Edit: your calculator shows a 3k downpayment. Did you mean to put this in incentives?

Not horrible at all. You’ll want to move that $3000 in rebates to taxed incentives. You’ll see your hackr score jump higher. That is the same price an employee would pay, if you’re curious.

ah thanks for the tip! Didn’t know it mattered where I accounted for the $3,000.

Is there any way to roll in drive off fees into the monthly payment so you literally walk away with $0 out of pocket except for maybe first month’s payment?

Yes you can and should do that!

Here you go. I just moved the $3k down to $3k taxed incentives, and checked the zero drive off box:

Looks like I bested my offer with this one ~$215 with taxes and fees included, so really $0 out of pocket. Probably will pull the trigger on this one. Thanks for the tips!

1 Like