Buick Encore 15k miles all in cost $161/month

makes sense … this is where I guess knowing the numbers to play with helps!

btw, carjojo charges $299 to get their services … I did not see any rebate information on their site - clearly I must have missed something

I am just texting with the dealership so lets see what’s the first offer they give me. I’ll let you know

It’s there… You don’t need to pay them. Down towards the bottom of the screen they tell you the price breakdown and it says “click here for rebates”.

20202020 … wrong message

Is this a good deal for this Buick Encore?
$160(including taxes), $0 down, $895 drive-off, 10K 36 months. I m getting this from a dealer. Wanted to make sure I should go ahead with this.

Best offer I could find was 169 a month with a 169 drive off for 24/15k. Honcker is at 173 for 36/10 with 278 due at signing so it’s basically the same deal as yours, trading some money up front for a lower payment. Maybe push for only first month down, or true sign and drive?

24 [quote=“sandysandeep, post:44, topic:34715, full:true”]
Is this a good deal for this Buick Encore?
$160(including taxes), $0 down, $895 drive-off, 10K 36 months. I m getting this from a dealer. Wanted to make sure I should go ahead with this.
[/quote]

Try 24 months, should be lower.

Do you have an Asian or competitor lease ? Do you have a current Buick or GM lease ?
What rebates are being applied ?

I do have a 2015 competitor lease. Conquest rebate was applied. I work for a company which had deals with GM so the supplier discount was applied too.

Just wanted to know if this is good lease offer —

Encore sporting - MSRP 27,800
Miles: 12k
Term: 3 years
Monthly payment: 218( this includes everything - taxes , registration, license etc.,)
Down: $0
State: TEXAS

Try 24 months it shouldnt be higher than $180. Might have more incentives in TX

Wait just saw sport. So 200

Nope. Incentives are not as strong as last month, but still good. I know TX had extra stuff last month bringing it down to $78/mo, but even the national deals are only $400-$500 worse than they were last month. ($16-$20/mo worse)