Buick Encore 15k miles all in cost $161/month

I was in the same boat. Top off was expiring and I didn’t want to lose it. I was pretty confident about the Conquest bump, but who knows what the lease cash situation will be, flex cash, RV%, etc. Local Auto show incentives ended too I think, so it might have been a wash.

Hey Can you please your numbers?

MSRP
Sale Price
Incentives
etc. etc. so I can try replicating here locally (NJ)

I don’t have those in front of me, but you can figure out the selling price using the calculator and $5200 of incentives. MSRP (for mine) was $26055. The incentives included my $410 GM credit card rebate and my $500 plus up certificate.

From the Edmunds forum the MF was .00112

But as others posted above, my deal has been overtaken by events in that incentives are likely much bigger this month. You should be able to do better than I did.

1 Like

If there truly is 3k incentive for conquest this month (I have no clue…I was being a smartass), they let you use it within 30 days last year provided you had proof.

If you already signed, unless you can convince the dealer to unwind the deal and redo…you’re SOL.

I’m fine with that… I’m talking about another deal within 30 days of the turn in.

I’m not sure if you could use the same VIN on 2 separate transactions, however.

Seems to have worked for me twice so far, although the deals were two years apart.

Seemingly can confirm… Although autobytel doesn’t list the exact particulars

Chevrolet seems to be offering “Select nameplate conquest” in different amounts for purchase and lease too.

We need to get @chevysalesgirl on top of this to provide more info. Sounds like some sub-$100 leases might be available again this month. :+1:

2 Likes

It’s March 2017 all over again!

1 Like

Agree if you have more than 1 competitor lease can you potentially get both? Asian/European?

LT 4x4 $1,500 - - - - - 4/2/2018 Bonus Cash
(Chevrolet Select Nameplate Lease Program)
LT 4x4 $2,000 - - - - - 4/2/2018 Bonus Cash
(Competitive Lessee Program)
LT 4x4 $2,500 - - - - - 4/2/2018 Bonus Cash
(Chevrolet Select Nameplate Conquest Program)

You’re not getting all three of those programs at the same time.

To stack on the same deal? Most likely not, just like how you can’t stack conquest and loyalty.

Advertised deal in NJ is for 24/10k not including tax, tags and bank. Fine print doesn’t even reference the Conquest or other rebates, it’s just being done with Flex Cash if this is accurate. At least it’s a baseline.

Hey @ElectricEliminator , which NJ dealer is offering this?

Buick GMC of Englewood. I’ve come close to making a deal with them once or twice, but never did. Guy I was dealing with was really hot and heavy at first but then became a bit of a flake over email when I was trying to pin down numbers. They really preferred me to come in, which wasn’t happening, especially with me being between Philly and NYC.

Their sister store is Mahwah, they have same ad design but 39 mo lease at $199 using different rebates.

hey check this out …

Lease for $99/month | 24 months | $2,699 down
Lease for $143/month | 24 months | $1,699 down
Lease for $189/month | 24 months | $699 down

these are their advertised prices so not sure how much room we will have to work with

The advertised prices don’t mean anything though. They can advertise whatever they want. It’s going to come down to the best sales price before incentives, whichever term has the best residual and interest rate, and what rebates you qualify for.