Brand new camaro v8 s by GM 284 down 284 a month!

And from what I can tell, that enhanced conquest cash is only available in certain markets. In checking my ZIP Code, it does not appear to be one of them.

Yeah, I was looking at cheap leases for my younger brother a couple months ago, and was so tempted to pick up one of these. My dad killed the idea pretty quick though - 455 HP is a lot for a college kid haha. I’m guessing insurance probably would have been sky high as well.

2 Likes

Anybody down south wanna split the car? haha Unlike @Bostoncarconcierge i dont have the garage space for the winter.

1 Like

I’m down south near Tampa, and I don’t have garage space either, be it summer or winter. I’m still looking into one of these things though, LOL

Just got quoted 309/mo with only first payment due at signing, taxes and fees rolled into the payment in NY. 38/9k sticker car with Tech pack, exhaust and manual.
Having a hard time saying no lol.

1 Like

Just had one confirm they don’t stack. Pretty straight shooter. Now to talk him below College Grad Pricing. Probably shouldn’t have even brought that up. Oh well.

4 Likes

Thats cray cray with NY taxes up front.

1 Like

I’ve seen a few insurance comments, I understand everyone is different, but my insurance dropped $2/ month going from 18 accord sport 2.0 to 2021 LT1 with a $6k higher sticker, and 203 more hp! My gas, on the other hand, is about 17mpg vs 24.

1 Like

Right, like I just leased an alfa that was another crazy deal because I work for an alfa dealer, but for 309/mo you’re basically losing money not to lease lol

Got a similar offer from a deal in the midwest, trying to find one closer to home so i dont have to ship.

So far here in Florida I have seen 414 with $1000 up front. I need my mask :slight_smile:

:mask:

1 Like

yea i got a few goofy ones as well…I said you selling me the 1le?

It’s a lease. It can be parked in the snow…

4 Likes

damn this has me tempted but a V8 RWD camaro in NJ might not work for me lol unless I can find some winter tires. I made it work with a 370Z 5 years ago

I don’t have conquest unfortunately

Anyone have the fine print on the conquest cash? Any non gm vehicle in the house? That’s what it looks like, see image.

Also, what’s a fair offer, 10% off MSRP?

Damn you all for consuming my day with this :man_facepalming:

Let you all know if I get anything decent…lots of inventory here in MI and most dealers won’t bother with anybody out of state.

This would be a Turo car for sure.

5 Likes

I had a very productive day at work planned, then this.

5 Likes

Literally… I’ve gotten absolutely nothing done today. Oh well it’s a slow week

1 Like

I had to take two weeks of vacation so i have been off since middle of last week