🦞 BostonCarConcierge April Audi Update 4/25 S3s / ETron GT at 14% off w 20bps and a small product!

Great deals. buy rate. broker fee and well thought out with the audicare.

3 Likes

Can you do this for FL?

Or pay me to fly in. First class, ofc.

1 Like

what would be the onepay on the gt etron?

:pray: Please be RI, Please be RI :pray:

1 Like

I’m not surprised by some folks thinking they can score a “unicorn” deal from you, brother :slight_smile:

Can’t wait to see more Audi deals on other cool models for MA only.

It is 60 days for all brands. There are no differences between BMW and Audi. Feel free to check out this LH thread below: PenFed Benefits - Up to $2000 AUDI MB FCA JEEP (usually $500 towards leases).

1 Like

Just in case the first post was not clear enough. See below.

:point_up_2: :point_up_2:

Here is a recommendation (I know you are a nice dude, so you might not use this language):

These deals are for MA and NH residents ONLY. Please do not contact me if you live outside of these states. Please do not ask for a bigger discount or any other exceptions. Your request will be ignored.

Have a nice day.

2 Likes

Channelling our inner @aronchi :slight_smile:

“you are not a customer if you reach out from xxxx states”

14 Likes

At least when we ask if another brokers deal is available in MA it’s because they forgot to specifically exclude our wonky state… though they normally do.

@Bostoncarconcierge’s deals might have some of you trying to claim residency. Maybe we need to rent out some spare rooms to those in the lesser 49?

4 Likes

Florida residents are always free to move to MA and pay our property taxes, excise tax on cars, and income tax :slight_smile:

EDIT: I’m done blowing up this thread.

6 Likes

I’ll take florida anyday – Cape Cod is beautiful though

2 Likes

based on your post history over the years there was no question you would take florida

5 Likes

Many long term members are quite familiar with BC and there have been post that initially were MA only that expanded to other states… now this deal in particular is seeing A LOT of traction… so very unlikely

Thank you. Will have to open a PF account one of these days as USAA dropped their program long ago

i thought i put you on retainer for my etron.

That’s why I need a backup buyer bubs

#notacustomer

#nodangerofbuying

7 Likes

@mike check your Email :slight_smile:

I think the best exception request I came across (from MA resident) was, “I own land in VA. Can we make a deal?” :laughing:

2 Likes

Hey, can you ship this to Calgary in the Alberta Province? Possible to get this to 25% pre-incentive? Have A LOT of friends who would be interested if you can make it happen!

road dancing GIF by South Park

1 Like