šŸ¦ž BostonCarConcierge May Audi Update 5/11 - Best E Tron GT deals in the country! New England!

At least when we ask if another brokers deal is available in MA itā€™s because they forgot to specifically exclude our wonky stateā€¦ though they normally do.

@Bostoncarconciergeā€™s deals might have some of you trying to claim residency. Maybe we need to rent out some spare rooms to those in the lesser 49?

4 Likes

Florida residents are always free to move to MA and pay our property taxes, excise tax on cars, and income tax :slight_smile:

EDIT: Iā€™m done blowing up this thread.

6 Likes

Iā€™ll take florida anyday ā€“ Cape Cod is beautiful though

2 Likes

based on your post history over the years there was no question you would take florida

5 Likes

Many long term members are quite familiar with BC and there have been post that initially were MA only that expanded to other statesā€¦ now this deal in particular is seeing A LOT of tractionā€¦ so very unlikely

Thank you. Will have to open a PF account one of these days as USAA dropped their program long ago

i thought i put you on retainer for my etron.

Thatā€™s why I need a backup buyer bubs

#notacustomer

#nodangerofbuying

7 Likes

@mike check your Email :slight_smile:

I think the best exception request I came across (from MA resident) was, ā€œI own land in VA. Can we make a deal?ā€ :laughing:

2 Likes

Hey, can you ship this to Calgary in the Alberta Province? Possible to get this to 25% pre-incentive? Have A LOT of friends who would be interested if you can make it happen!

road dancing GIF by South Park

1 Like

Strong deal, imo. Surprised theyā€™re still available tbh.

1 Like

Seriously, this is why we canā€™t have nice things. Holds back deals for sure.

Congrats to those who landed these.

Well then, I guess I will take my business elsewhere! ā€œGood day Mr. Sheepā€™s Butt!ā€

2 Likes

If I only had PenFed.

Killer deal.

Yeah a reminder to open a pen fed membership with a small account to be ready for these.

1 Like

Last one is pending to a very nice LH member!

2 Likes

Shocked - no pun intended

1 Like

How do you like yours so far @Bostoncarconcierge ?

Terrific machine

Very well appointed

Much more solid than a Tesla

Less than half the price of a comparably equipped Taycan

Attractive short term leases to ā€œdip the toes inā€

You donā€™t see any on the road (here)

Andā€¦unlimited free charging 2 miles away

3 Likes