🦞 BostonCarConcierge Feb Volvo Deals for MA and NH - February Deals - Update 2/22 - GORGEOUS Demo S60 Recharge!

The V60CC deal is a 24/10

36/10 is not far (within $15) off but I know we all have car ADD

Lots of hits on the V60CC already today.

First preference goes to a local buyer (we can reg any state in New England right now)

1 Like

#evilbroker

2 Likes

Awesome! I think in this case Volvo might have relaxed their a-plan rules and now allows below invoice sales price AND/OR allows a-plan on loaners. Check that out, would be insane.

Edit: a-plan site still shows demo/loaners not eligible, but it doesn’t mean there is no changes in the bulletins. Also found interesting thing:

Trade-in Allowance

The A-Plan by Volvo program does not govern the value of customer trade-in vehicles. Over allowing on a trade for the purpose of providing an indirect discount to A-Plan pricing is prohibited. If a retailer is found to be exercising this practice, they will be suspended or expelled from participating in A-Plan.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Simple, go into a dealership, walk up to a v60, and slap the roof while saying loudly WHO WANTS TO SELL A CAR TODAY? (shouldn’t be hard unless you’re very short and need a phone book to drive).

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 2

Hey @Gary3 Of course. Let’s connect Monday and I’d love to help.

We will deliver the car to you in CT for no charge.

Unfortunately, the red is sold which I noticed right after I posted this.

Hoping one of the other cars work OK for you. If not, we can try for a swap but they’re tricky with some dealers being shut at the moment.

Would you mind PMing me with your cell?

Thanks!
Mike

1 Like

Please take this to PM or your own threads. @JD81 @aronchi

5 Likes

I did some in depth checking. He’s only sarcastic 98.61% of the time. Please stop exaggerating :wink::joy:

1 Like

Yes!

9 months pullahead combinable w loyalty

1 Like

You forgot to state terms

1 Like

Have Some Brand New XC40 T5 R Designs Ready to Roll!

Prices below assume loyalty or teacher or first responder or something in the medical field (flexible)
Add $50 per month without

W Costco they’re so good!

All the below assume 36/10K

MSRP $43xxx
Crystal White/Charcoal
R Design

$2500 + Reg
$319+Tax
W Costco-$285

Add MSDs and it becomes $295+Tax
W Costco-$260

MSRP $46xxx
Bursting Blue/Charcoal
R Design
Heated Front Seats and Wheel
Polestar
20s
$349+Tax
W Costco-$315

Add MSDs and it becomes $325+Tax
W Costco-$290

MSRP $46xxx
Black/Charcoal
R Design
Heated Front Seats and Wheel
Polestar
20s
Protection Premier
$355+Tax
W Costco-$320

Add MSDs and it becomes $329+Tax
W Costco-$295

Broker Fee $499

Hey Folks!

V90CC Demo Deal is back on and its SICK.

Please if you’re in a state where the DMV is shut, know we can’t do anything to register it until it is back open.

Broker Fee $499

MSRP $61xxx
V90CC
Black Black
Advanced
Protection Premier
20s
Heated Rears
HK Stereo

Assuming Loyalty, First Responder, Teacher, or Medical Professional

$2500 + Reg
$459+Tax
Stack Costco and it’s $376+Tax

Add MSDs and it is $419+Tax
Stack Costco and it’s $339+Tax

Insanely Good Deals

3 Likes

Midwest combining all three, lets hope they will eventually allow in NE region. xc40 would be nice this summer, very capable in all types of terrain that we have here. Sand, Snow, Rain!

1 Like

Ok it’s like welfare benefits except for people who work and earn them unlike the ones who sit at home. Your “paystub” is bigger the more you work as opposed to the more kids and disabilities you claim

2 Likes

Annnnnnd Pending! I knew it would go fast. These cars are so nice.

I’d like to make the V60CC weave happen. What would it be for 36/15, MSD, Costco?

To clarify, for a Costco subscriber, is the following correct?
$2500 + Reg and MSDs
$389 + $55 = $444/mo

Does Volvo offer anything for college graduates? I know BMW and Lexus offer $1000 rebate.

Are you able to tell what packages this vehicle has?

Which car is this in reference to?

The white xc90 you listed above with the pictures.