šŸ¦ž BostonCarConcierge March BMW Deals for New England 10% off all i4s! Inc an i4 RWD w $3500 MA Rebate

440 GC deal looks pretty ridiculousā€¦:+1:

1 Like

Thanks!

Will be adding a lot more loaners today!

Mostly 3s and 5s

Heyā€¦ is the 440xi GC still available? Does it have the light package?

It is and does not thx

Mike, any deals on i3s REX.
Is there changes on 2020 model ?

None that I have yet!

Working on loaner fleet for now :slight_smile:

I pmd you about any 540 loaners.
Thanks

I know you did.

As noted above, working on loaners now.

It is Saturday. We all have families to be with as well. Thank you

Mike are we there yet? Are we there yet? Mike, hey Mikeā€¦Mike?

1 Like

Iā€™ve missed the last 4 of 5 deals on 540s here, just trying to be prompt.

I havenā€™t even posted a 540 :confused: lol

1 Like

Iā€™ll give you first right of refusal when I get them. You have my word on that.

2 Likes

First 540 posted
More to come

Ooof. That 540 is expensive for a loaner.

Yup, can you post calculator or % off MSRP at least?

Literally brand new to fleet

More to come but please keep in mind that not every car can or is going to be a blowout at 17+ % off

As were all aware, the longer cars remain in fleet, the more write downs, the greater the discounts

With the spreadsheet strategy, which is relatively new, working on building a good inventory so folks know whatā€™s out there. Thanks

1 Like

But whatā€™s the purpose of getting a loaner at near new price if you lose out on cca (unless this one is <1k and not registered as demo yet).

1 Like

Totally fair-

For the record, Iā€™m with you guys. Few things are more exciting than posting a blowout deal that gets oohs and ahhs.

Iā€™ll get the calcs up in the next 48 hours

Just working through the inventory process for all of the brands thanks! This is good feedback.

If people are only interested in seeing the cars that can be deep, Iā€™m happy to do that.

I think every good deal makes sense. Not only amazing deals. Some people arenā€™t as flexible with timing and location.

1 Like