🦞 BostonCarConcierge March BMW Deals for New England 10% off all i4s! Inc an i4 RWD w $3500 MA Rebate

Good looks thank you sir!

Why are these cars still here!?!?!?!?

1 Like

Because the craze last few months on BMW’s and also peoples ability to match or in some cases beat brokers deals by quite a bit. Unfortunately there has been a influx of brokers jumping ship to find the deals that @Bostoncarconcierge has been posting all along. I have found the marketplace is littered with brokers moving outside thier core brands to hunt these deals, and also junk brokers popping up with similar deals and not responding.

2 Likes

Because if @Bostoncarconcierge Mike was willing to do this in CA, i would’ve taken 1 off his hands but NOOOO! Haha

1 Like

You know he would love to, but these pesky state regulations are getting in the way…:weary:

1 Like

Price drop let’s roll em!!

Must be signed in house before eod Sunday

Yes just not before tomorrow end of day unless you want to fly up

Somebody pick these up please as the fact that they are available is driving me nuts…

1 Like

Grab one you won’t be nuts anymore haha.

Hi Mike, Any chance you have anything on an X5? I’ve been looking here the past two months trying to figure out which car/deals fit better, getting ready to make a move.

EDIT: Just RTFP’d where you said send PM or you skip… will do, disregard here.

1 Like

That’s OK!

I don’t…I’m sorry.

Hi Everyone,’

Sorry for the delay but the spreadsheet for BMW has been added and is in the works.

Thanks!
Mike

2 Likes

Grey and Beige come on now lol

Eeeeezzzz niiiiiiceee

White on black and i need it by the 30th lol

XC60 T6 R Design

The amount that beautiful piece of engineering would spend in the driveway begging to be taken out…would be shameful. It deserves a good home with open roads and miles to burn.

1 Like

Do you have a link to the calculator for the X1? Curious what 24 months looks like

361 plus tax as opposed to 328 thx!

11 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill