🦞 BostonCarConcierge March BMW Deals for New England 10% off all i4s! Inc an i4 RWD w $3500 MA Rebate

That 430Xi is SOLID!

Thank you sir!

Great pickup for someone w loyalty!

On 430 - conquest avail or just loyalty?

Just loyalty Thanks

White coupe is pending to a great LH member!

Black M sport still available

1 Like

Who took it!?!??

:grin:

I’ll let them comment :slight_smile:

Don’t want to steal any thunder.

Black M Sport Coupe is still available!

1 Like

I know…and I am dang tempted to get that one too.

3 Likes

Just like me. Haha. My only limitation is garage space and to a lesser extent credit extension…

1 Like

Thanks Man! You’re smart Im dumb.

1 Like

I’m not sure about the comment above being true (in fact I know it isn’t true😁), but I can also say with certainty that the shift to 24 mo. is very wise!

1 Like

Someone got a very very nice deal on the white coupe

I’m excited for them to share :slight_smile:

We tag teamed the hell of out it. Love most Hackr deals because of the knowledge many of our members have

2 Likes

Hmm another 430i Venmo or PayPal? Lol

1 Like

I won’t spoil the post :slight_smile:

He’s way too nice and deserves all the glory. We went in and tackled it together like the best wrestling duo of the 1980s, Legion of Doom

2 Likes

The dealer said you guys were more like the…

1 Like

Love the bushwhackers!

The way they walked was one of the most memorable moments from childhood

Although @BostonCarConcierge broker skills cannot be debated, the best tag team wrestling duo of the 1980’s must be debated! In the (then expert) opinion of a 1980’s teenager (me at the time), these guys were the absolute best! I cant even remember how many times my brother and I practiced being Davey Boy and The Dynamite Kid! Many beds were broken from the powerslams, Davey Boy Style :slight_smile:!

And, as embarrassing as this is, I even named my dog (who had some small part bulldog in her), “Matilda” in honor of the original Matilda as seen below!

1 Like

My brothers and I still owe my parents for the things we destroyed in living room on Saturday mornings.

2 Likes

This is now the best thread I’ve been part of

2 Likes