BostonCarConcierge July Jeep Gladiator Sport S $44K Deal! $2000 DAS - $365 Including Tax! (New England)

Nice deal on a Gladiator Sport S w a $44K MSRP for New England residents only!

48 Months
69% residual
$2000 total DAS
$365 including tax (unless you’re in NH)

Forgive the pics below as the wheels seen more basic

1 Like

I really wish Jeep would stop pushing these 48 month leases.

Good number for this car though.

2 Likes

Figured this was a cool car for the money!

Surprised the RV is 69% @ 48 months. Would a 36 term not be even better? Or I’m guessing a light discount makes it more pricey.

GM was driving while looking at lease scan lol

So I’ll triple check but that’s the word.

I remember everyone being hyped over the possibility of 24 month leases comparable to Tacoma’s but those haven’t come to realization either. Best I’ve seen by far though.

The Gladiator pictured is an overland, not a sport S

Looks like 75% for Sport S

Yes the website has the wrong photos lol (still getting used to these as I don’t know the trim levels well yet)

I just noticed as well.

Window sticker is accurate

75% is what? The 36/10 number? If so, then it seems 36 should be pretty close to 48, unless the MF is worse.

Do you have any wrangler 2 door rubicon in white?

My Jeep deals are New England only for now.

Also, didn’t you ping me about a Velar and a Q8?

Pinged you about an BMW 540xi

I know its two completely different cars. But I want them for completely different purposes. Im looking for a wrangler for my girl :slight_smile:

She absolutely loves them

1 Like

Not a bad lease for a new gladiator, wonder what it would be at 42 months with us bank. That was sweet spot on Rubicon wrangler.

1 Like

Thanks I am just wondering if you receive pm successfully. I am seriously looking for Land Rover velar deal. Heard from discountsales2020 said your LR deal is amazing. Already pm you, can’t wait for your reply.

Yes but no more out of state deals this month on Lr

Wow wheels are smaller than I would of thought for such a large vehicle.

Lease seems to be attractive though. Parking might not be lol

Thank you Mike. If you can give your thought on 36or39/15k MSRP $682xx range rover velar,0 DOWN,$800/month is a good deal? NYC area, $2xxx taxes up front.

Thank you so much.

I’m a broker and it’s month end :slight_smile:

Feel free to look at my past LR deals and that’ll tell you

Or ask the hackers