šŸ¦ž BostonCarConcierge Feb Volvo Deals for MA and NH - February Deals - Update 2/22 - GORGEOUS Demo S60 Recharge!

Just a note that the vehicles above and pricing are still available through EOD today!!!

Blowout S60 T6 Mom Loaner for November
Loyalty is $2K and this is included
White/Black
MSRP $47xxx
Premium
Navi
19s
36/10
$1500 DAS
$318+Tax

2 Likes

Hi, Can you attach the calculator for:

MSRP $53xxx 2020 XC60 T5 Inscription
Light Exterior/Amber Interior
20s
Linear Lime
More

Are you in New England

Adding Car 5 which I love
2021 XC60 Expression Plug in Hybrid T8

Climate
Premium
Advanced
20s
More

MSRP $61xxx
36/10
$2500 + Plates
Only $499 +Tax w Costco and Loyalty
Add $30/Month without loyalty
Add $35/Month without Costco

Love this deal for a T8 w Advanced!

See first post for all deals

3 Likes

No the person Iā€™m shopping for is in NY.

Gotcha-

These deals are for New England residents only, thanks!

Maybe that can be put on the ballot for (insert your stateā€™s name here) next November wants to hereby be recognized as part of New England for the explicit purpose of buying & leasing cars through @Bostoncarconcierge

3 Likes

LOL!

That was the best thing I have heard all day, sir.

1 Like

Wow, great build and nice truck.

Thank you sir!

Hoping this is your month for the S60 :slight_smile:

I am subscribed to this and only this thread this month. I need you to turn this thread ā€œbursting blueā€ :slight_smile:

By the time that bursting blue arrives all the tires will need replacing from being kicked so much.

No XC90s in your inventory this month?

Yep plenty

But all 21s and nothing crazy for deals yet

Gotcha. I know you canā€™t say for 100% but do you think it could possibly be in my best interest to sign up for a Costco membership now? I believe I missed the deadline to take advantage now but historically has Volvo extended the deadline?

I am in MA so definitely looking to get an XC90 through you whenever a deal comes up.

Awesome thanks!

I think for the cost of a membership, everyone should have one.

I dont recall them having extended the deadline.

Thanks!
Mike

based on the t&c for the costco discount, it says you need to be a current member on or before 9/30/20. the deal runs from 10/1/20 - 1/4/21.

maybe thereā€™s a way you could get a family member to get you a card with their membership date? iā€™m sure folks have gotten creative to take advantage of this deal.

Thanks. I think the Membership Certificate which shows the enrollment date is required upon closing at the dealer. My Father in law is a member and I know he has the option to add me onto his membership and get an ID card just not sure if itā€™s sufficient.

$60 membership isnā€™t crazy but I donā€™t live anywhere near a Costco so would never use it. Just would hate to not get it then in December see them extend the eligibility deadline.

you can also take advantage of member savings on costco.com
if youā€™d buy anything on the site, prob worth getting a membership anyways.

1 Like