$749.99+tax

$65K msrp
Tasman:Acorn

6 Likes

Looks like a solid deal to me!

1 Like

image image

1 Like

i did a focus group on this car 2 years ago. JLR paid me $300 to tell them that it shouldn’t be made.

6 Likes

You’re not the demographic for this car man…

It’s meant for a classy individual

5 Likes

New York is practically New England, right? I mean they touch…

Sorry I should have clarified! It’s not because he’s from NY by any means. It’s because he’s…well…aronchi :slight_smile:

This would look great on Montauk!

Edit: now I understand. Took me a minute. But I’m still leaving my comment about Mike up there.

I’ll bite: what were the failure points? Product? Market?

The Bronco needs a buddy in this over saturated SUV segment

I don’t love those rims but I would impulse-lease this Defender and see how I felt about them in a month :heart_eyes:

1 Like

This is really for the purist who loves the heritage of what the rig is. They don’t need the big shiny 22” shoes.

They may be a collector, former owner/current owner (of the originals), or want a weekend hamptons, MV, Nantucket, Cape cruiser.

This isn’t for the deal shopper (no LR product is). It’s for someone who wants to be king of the road and have something out of the ordinary. Personally, I love that. LRs have the best driving position, especially for shorter people. You truly feel like king/queen of the road.

2 Likes

I couldn’t agree more: but not white. Black. Grey. Color match. Green. I can’t get into the Sperry Topsiders.

1 Like

1 Like

you’d feel pretty horrible b/c you can’t transfer JLR leases lol.

1 Like

This thing looks cool to me. .

1 Like

I think it’s a great looking vehicle, I even like the old-school rims. Guessing at that price it has the 4-cyl engine, yes?

Yep that’s right!

It’s about $65K on the window

I’ll stick with my Tacoma, thank-you very much;)

1 Like

Almost ready to move on from the Disco - would love to see a dealer with a six seat.

1 Like

Hi, do you have any numbers on the 90? Thanks a lot.

1 Like