šŸ¦ž BostonCarConcierge-Broker Serving New England and Beyond

, , , , , , , ,

Hi Folks!

For the month of July, I am limiting my deals to only those being registered in New England states.

Mass
Maine
New Hampshire
Vermont
Rhode Island
Connecticut

Thanks!
Mike

Hey Folks-
My name is Mike and I work as a broker out of New England. Iā€™ve really enjoyed meeting so many wonderful members of the LH community, and hope I can continue to provide value.

I specialize in the following brands as of July 2020.
Volvo-Any State but CA
Toyota-New England Only
BMW-New England Only
Lexus-Any State but CA
Jeep/Dodge/Ram-New England
Honda-Massachusetts
Mazda-Massachusetts
Land Rover-New England

My fee is a flat $349-499 depending on brand and type of deal (new v loaner). On occasion, a crazy deal will be $599, but itā€™s rare.

Please feel free to ping me via PM with
Name
Zip
Current brands in household
Timeframe
Budget Target
ā€¦along with car of choice

I work deals via spreadsheets and also ad hoc requests.

Bostoncarconcierge has been in business since September 2018 and is a formed LLC registered with the state of Massachusetts
Additionally, I am launching a website in 2020, but for now, you can see more content here:

Thanks!
Mike

5 Likes

Just recently worked with Mike to help us secure a Volvo XC40 and I canā€™t recommend his services highly enough.

Mike was patient as we discussed our situation and thought process, kept in contact and was more than happy to provide as much information as we needed and things to consider along the way.

One of the most impressive parts of Mikeā€™s service that we are highly appreciative of is his dogged commitment to finding a strong deal on the car. When we first started our search, the numbers werenā€™t there for us on the XC40 but Mike didnā€™t forget, nor give up.

After about a week and a half, despite us asking various questions on other cars, Mike alerted us that an XC40 that met all of our needs had become available - and he had already done the negotiation! All we had to do was make the decision, which was an easy call.

Mike is thorough, responsive and friendly in his interactions. At no point does he pressure your decision making and heā€™s a wealth of information. Even as his work is technically done he was great in following up to make sure we were taken care of.

We canā€™t recommend Mike nearly enough. Weā€™ll be passing his information to all those we know that are considering leasing and we wonā€™t hesitate to reach out to him when weā€™re in the market again. Thanks Mike!

3 Likes

Mike helped me after I went to a honda dealership for my first lease- I was referred to him by a couple guys I work with. I had a rental car for a week because my beater had finally died, and I told him I needed to lease a honda that week.

I told him I wanted a Honda Accord lx black on black and this is what I can pay- Mike made it happen, he got my monthly price under what I said was my limit and had the deal ready for me to walk in and sign in a matter of days. My actual time at the dealership was 20 minutes.

He texted me back immediately at all hours of the day/night and was very patient and helpful (this was my first lease.). I would 100% recommend his service to anyone looking to lease! Thanks mike!

3 Likes

I finally have a googlemybusiness page (took long enough). If you have been kind enough to write a review in the past on either leasehackr or facebook I would greatly appreciate a copy and paste of that review on my new business page (pictures a plus)! If we have conducted business in the past and you were satisfied but have yet to write something, I would be thrilled if you could take a spare moment to do so. Simply google, ā€œBostonCarConcierge,ā€ click the fresh new logo, and head to reviews for that 5 star shoutout :wink:

Thanks all! Finally making my way into 2020 marketing.

3 Likes

This is my second review of BCC in the last 2 months. Nothing but good things to say once again. The deal was more complicated this time for reasons out of Mikeā€™s control, smoothed it out and made it as easy as possible for me.

Will work with Mike in 2 years!

3 Likes

I had worked with Mike on one prior lease for 2019 Toyota Camry back in January 2019. Fast forward a year and a half and it was time to upgrade my wifeā€™s vehicle. Mike was the first broker I turned to on LeaseHackr. We were able to secure a great deal on a 2020 Volvo S60 T6 Momentum in absolutely no time. While he works out of MA, Mike did not seem to have any trouble finding a car in CT. I hate the dealership experience and was glad to have Mikeā€™s help in brokering a new lease. I will 100% be turning to his services for my next lease and will recommend it to all. Thanks Mike!

4 Likes

Hey Rob!

Well shoot I am sorry it took me this long to reply. I want to take a moment to not only thank you for the opportunity, but also for being SUCH a great guy. It was an absolute pleasure to work with you and I hope you enjoy the XC40!

My best
Mike

Hey Man!

So sorry it took me this long to reply.

I canā€™t thank you enough for the opportunity and really had a great time working with you.

I hope all is going great with the new Accord and Iā€™m happy weā€™ve stayed in touch since taking delivery.

Keep selling and never be a stranger! I hope your business is going great.

Mike

Hey Alex-

I canā€™t even begin to tell you how much I appreciate your patience on this one. The dealership could have 1099ā€™d you :slight_smile:

But seriously, thanks for being such a great supporter of the business. I am lucky to have clients and friends like you and really appreciate all you do.

I guess we may have to wait for 2021, but I owe you a lobster roll and a few beers in Hull.

Take care brother,
Mike

Hey @hkhan

Sincere thank you for trusting me to help you on this deal. Once again it was great working with you and I am so appreciative. I feel very lucky to have clients like you.

I really hope you guys are enjoying the new Volvo! Itā€™s such a lovely car.

Thanks!
Mike

To the member who saw my ad, went to the dealer around me, and dropped my name as if weā€™re ā€œbuds,ā€ today. Never do that again.

If youā€™re going to work around me, donā€™t act like weā€™re friends to the dealership

It just makes you look like an @$$hole because we all have channels for our deals. Our relationships with our dealers are strong, so word gets out.

Unbelievable someone can lease a $100K car and have no integrity. Yes, I know exactly who it was. No, I wonā€™t publicly shame them. Because I am not going down to their level.

28 Likes

I recently worked with Mike at BostonCarConcierge to work out a deal on a custom ordered ā€™21 BMW X5 xDrive40i. Anyone in the market for one of these knows that these can be tough to come by these days, not to mention getting a good deal or even an allocation if ordering! Mike was able to use his contacts and influence in the area to help me push through a strong deal. Equally important, he worked with the dealer to juggle some allocations so that I could take delivery in December when my current BMW lease expires. If youā€™re new to leasing/brokers or struggling to get what you are looking for at the right price, you need to reach out to Mike!

Thx to @JD81 for a hell of a logo design!

4 Likes

I merely put your idea to life.

Great experience with Mike on a Volvo XC40 last February. Yes it is a long time but I wanted to write a few words thanking you for the deal. I wish my driveway was large enough to fit one of those Tacoma nowā€¦Looking forward to pull ahead or other opportunities to work with you again.

1 Like

Shout out to @Bostoncarconcierge

Got 3 cars through him. BMW 330Xi 2019 (Jan 2020), and 2 Mazda CX5 (Oct 2020).

He responds right away, will make sure you understand what you are getting and explain anything you are unsure off.

Best part about working with him is going into the dealership and just signing the paperwork and leaving. No negotiating, no dealership sales pressure, it was smooth. Normally, I get anxiety walking into a dealership lol.

And the with Mazdas, I only had to go to the dealership to pick up the car. Everything was done online! Perfect!!!

Was working on one deal with him for my sister but it did not work out due to our preferences and what not. But Mike was super professional about it. Really appreciate his work etthic.

The cars:
IMG_1041|666x500

4 Likes

Picked up one of Mikeā€™s BMW 745e recently and all I can say is this guy is a class act. This is the first time I work with a broker on any of my leases and Iā€™m not going back! Mike was a pleasure to work with and explained everything calmly and never rushed me into anything. He was there from the beginning of the deal and after the deal was done to make sure I got my vehicle shipped (helped even with contacts). His contacts at the dealer were also very responsive and easy to work with. At any step of the process I would text Mike and he replied within 5 minutes at most. I really appreciate your help @Bostoncarconcierge and I can say this car is the best Iā€™ve had yet! Everyone who rides in it wants to go on a long trip :joy:.

2 Likes

This review is long overdue, but I wanted to put in a good word for Mike on here. Super responsive to my texts, especially considering the current global circumstances, and I couldnā€™t be happier with my slick Volvo S60 T6. I got a great price and was able to sign papers without negotiation hassle. I would definitely work with him again!

2 Likes