šŸ¦ž BostonCarConcierge April Lexus Deals! Updated 4/11 w SUPER CHEAP Rz Deals for MA! Sub $300 Payments

duh, sorry! thx for the link!

zip 10017

Cool-

Ping me if youā€™d like to move forward via PM. Thx!

I see Lexus is offering $3000 lease cash on 2019 UX 250 hybrid plus $500 loyalty. I am currently leasing 2020 Lexus NX 300 F sport and thinking of getting 2019 UX 250 h if the $3500 lease cash applies? What is the current percent off MSRP preincentive and how much would it be for 10 k a year with $3500 lease cash incentive? Thanks

Hey Vadim

Please see the calculator link in my spreadsheet. Thanks

Ok, thanks.

1 Like

Rows 8 and 9 and Column I sir

Guessing this 19 sold

Also guessing the nxh is base model? No packages or roof ?

Which 19? The black on grey hybrid is still available.

This isnt the car or dealer but a sample of that MSRP and what comes with it

https://www.herbchambers.com/new/LEXUS/2020-LEXUS-NX+300h-boston-ma-22a391950a0e0ae96048c6f5fcc7066d.htm

Thank youā€¦

the 19 rx450h hybrid I was guessing was gone, and if it isnā€™t was there a calc for it to see the pricing with diff mileage

Rx450h requires premium fuel
Nx300h reminds me of old body Rav4
2020 /2019 Rav hybrid not getting this great of incentives I donā€™t think
2020 CR-V hybrid not out yet to see pricing

Sorry my mental notes on why I have not pulled the trigger on anything yet and timeā€™s running out

Oh thereā€™s some pending recession :slight_smile:

Iā€™m in transit today and not at my desktop

If you look at a calculator for another vehicle and change the mileage/shift the residual, it will give you a good idea of what the price difference will be on the 450h

Roughly $18 or so for 12K
$40 or so for 15K (from 10)

1 Like

Thanks man

1 Like

Are there ever any ā€˜dealsā€™ on the LS? What is wrong with that car and why do I love it so much? lol

Nothing wrong with the LS but something is wrong with those who dont value the finest sedan in the world!

@joeh clearly your not speaking to me as I stated that ā€œI love it so much!ā€ lol I just think the leases could be a little more aggressive on them is all.

Oh no dont get me wrong, my comment wasnā€™t directed at you, just agreeing with you!

1 Like

If I can afford it, thatā€™s the only car I would ever drive.

Iā€™ve owned a few Lexusā€™ and LOVED themā€¦the service departments are fantastic, the cars drive like your in a cloud but, itā€™s just those darn RVā€™s that escalate the price to the $1000 a month lease range. People need to see more value in this beauty. $1000 a month opens up to a lot of other cars so it makes it a very difficult buy for me.

Nice car!:heart_eyes:

1 Like

Question, For an NX Loyalty.

What are the requirements for it?

Is it a lease to lease or???

For loyalty, it requires a Lex registered in the same household.

Thx!

1 Like