🦞 BostonCarConcierge April Lexus Deals! Updated 4/11 w SUPER CHEAP Rz Deals for MA! Sub $300 Payments

I’ll have another look at programs today and verify the MF. The sheets can be very hard to read due to small text so I’ll double check.

That said, MF can vary by trim level etc…

It’s no different than one region getting more lease cash than another on a car. Look at the 2019 Volvo V90. West coast has $12600 in lease cash while East has hardly anything.

I wish… I need 12 or 15 k miles

What damage does that do to price?

The nx h and rx h , sorry but did you already have a calculator for the latest deal or only spreadsheet?

1 Like

Hey There

NX H is on the December spreadsheet w calculator.

Sometimes the calc can be tough to find on mobile but it’s there!

Ok awesome thank you … Ohio is a driving state, so 10k does not seem like enough

I see these lower cost 7k leases and I feel like only in NYC could I get away with that

1 Like

Understood!

Once you have a dealer/broker commit to dealer discount and MF, the change in mileage is just an adjustment in RV.

What would the payment be for the 2020 RX350 Fsport with 7500 miles? Same question for the RX450H. And do you have any 2020 RX450H?
Thanks!

1 Like

The calculator for the RX350F is embedded in the Google sheet. You can adjust down to 7500.

Roughly 750 or less

You’re welcome to choose your own shipper but my folks would run about that rate

The black on grey is yes

I can’t quote shipping off hand. I would need to ask my contact.

I assume 750 or so

Just saw your response, that’s pretty reasonable
thanks

1 Like

You bet

Just shipped one to GA last week and it was 975 same car

Can we take this to PM?

You can do any mileage you like but the numbers above are reflective of 10K

New models added on 12/7 including the NX F Sport and the UX FWD and AWD!

Also added a 13% off 2020 RXL deal. It’s punched as a demo but has no miles!

2 Likes

What colors are available on the RX F Sport? Also, I’m in NJ zip 08053 and currently lease a bmw. Not sure if either of these change the calculator.

You just need to add your tax
No change w BMW

We have black on black
Nightfall mica w birch
Black w red int
White w red in
Silver w black interior

can you do 7.5k miles?

Hey There

I’ve seen you post this same question in a handful of threads.

It’s not a matter of a broker doing the mileage. It’s what the bank/manufacturer allows.

That said, all Lexus vehicles can be 7.5K miles

Same w Audi

Only some BMW

understoood, thx for the info but if i don’t ask you then i don’t know the answer, right?

can you price this?

nx 300 f sport with pano roof
27months
7.5k miles
taxes + fees das

No problem with you asking! I just figured I would let you know to make life easier.

Please use the calculator and adjust as needed. I am not familiar with where you live or your tax rate.

So, please adjust the mileage and add your tax rate to the following: