Boston area March specials Toyota

, , ,

Really would like to help some local customers capture the deals they’re seeing on here this month. I’ve been a member for past year or so and mostly try to just offer advice. Always up to date on what’s being offered here. Anyone that is sincere in pulling the trigger this month please PM or text at 781-264-8633.

Happy to help people match these out of state deals locally. Send over name, vehicle, zip code and terms preferred and I’ll respond promptly. If you have an expiring Toyota lease please send your vin you may have loyalty cash waiting for you.

Open to discussing home delivery as well to members nearby Boston to limit exposure in the current social distancing environment.

5 Likes

@BrianExpressway is a tremendous resource and offers incredible deals. There’s not a more informed Toyota dealer resource in New England.

5 Likes

Mike, you never fail to impress me with your professionalism.
I know it’s a matter of time before I hook up with you on a deal😊

1 Like

We leased from this dealership through Mike (Boston car concierge) last year. Super easy, and a great deal. Wish we lived closer, for service, but we’ll have to figure that out soon. Coming up on 5k miles.

1 Like

I apologize. I wasn’t trying to steal Brian’s spotlight.

Brian is incredible and anyone in New England looking for a Toyota right now should give him a shout!

Hey Brian…any Tacoma special lease deals for april? Thks

hey brian - any rav 4 deals? specifically looking for a limited or an xle premium - thanks! zip: 02116

Hi @BrianExpressway do you have a spreadsheet to look at?

Hi @BrianExpressway, I’m looking for a 2020 rav4 XLE Premium or hybrid XSE…zip code 01821, think you can helo me out? (: