BONUS DRIVE - Don't forget to apply

A lot of youngster on here never saw Animal house.

Did we give up when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor!

2 Likes

Listen to him, he’s pre-med.

2 Likes

Going to have to take advantage of this if/when I pick up a palisade

2 Likes

If you have AAA, you can get the Bonus Drive refund

Heads up – AAA is Zip Code specific. I have AAA, but was turned down when trying to redeem the $500 Hyundai rebate on the bonusdrive site. It says the AAA bonusdrive isn’t available for my Zip Code.

As in the other thread you posted this in, go through Allstate.bonusdrive.com

2 Likes

is this legit?

I got my check for my palisade, so yes

1 Like

I just got my check in the mail yesterday from this 2020 Ioniq deal, apparently it was mailed on the 27th. I got the deal from AA-NJ on here, and followed the instructions for the BonusDrive rebate.

I didi not belong to any group and was able to get $500 for my Palisade I just applied through the Allstate link it never asked me to verify anything aside from the lease obviously.

1 Like

I got 250 for my jeep. All you needed was another non chrysler vehicle in household.

to my surprise, I got a postcard in the mail after a few weeks of purchasing my charger scat. just got the email back that i was approved and to expect it in 8-10 weeks in the mail. i like free money.

edit: i do have allstate

Do you need insurance from All-State to collect money or any insurance company

You do not need to have Allstate to apply through the Allstate site.

1 Like

just leased a hyundai tuscon.
i applied, i am weary because it says you have to be a ‘allstate policy holder’ in terms, but the guy who recommended it to me earlier said you don’t have to as its coming from Hyundai. So fingers crossed here. I did not get an email confirmation but hoping it all checks out.

Allstate.bonusdrive.com explicitly states that you do not need to be a member to apply.

2 Likes

hahaha oh boy

“Need not be an Allstate policyholder to take advantage of this offer.”
I totally misread lmao, that “not” is just easy to skip through ^^

No worries. You’re not the first person I’ve had to send then screenshot to :sweat_smile:

For FCA cars also all you need is to own a competitive brand. Thats how i got 250 for my jeep.

received the check today, about 2 months after i submitted it. $250 for my scat charger